VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
That's it. There's a reason though.

Best to search for the dev's posts and see if there's any answers if you're looking for something the next time around.
so is this even excuse when i play a game i should check if the developer want to make the character in another game or not ??
every game is separated unless there is ep7 there is no reason to rush the ending just like others abandon game

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
so is this even excuse when i play a game i should check if the developer want to make the character in another game or not ??
every game is separated unless there is ep7 there is no reason to rush the ending just like others abandon game
If you don't like the dev's vision, that's your choice.

The dev made a choice between abandoning the game or to make an ending and that's what he did. Clearly you don't like it but if you want your opinion to be heard, wouldn't it be better to financially support the @dekmma so he'll listen to you?

Reactions: samoo

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
If you don't like the dev's vision, that's your choice.

The dev made a choice between abandoning the game or to make an ending and that's what he did. Clearly you don't like it but if you want your opinion to be heard, wouldn't it be better to financially support the @dekmma so he'll listen to you?
no i really loved the game it was sensual and romantic and i love it but the ending was rushed
beside if he just rendered another CG and write an end it wouldn't cost him any more time
(so in my point the game is good and everythign

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
no i really loved the game it was sensual and romantic and i love it but the ending was rushed
beside if he just rendered another CG and write an end it wouldn't cost him any more time
(so in my point the game is good and everythign
I get you felt the ending was rushed but that still comes back to my point. It'd be better to support the dev on Patreon so that you'll have closer contact to the dev so he'll listen to you for his future projects. Right now though. for Two Weeks, what you've played is the ending for the sister and mom routes.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ok its rushed for ending BUT ITS GREAT anyway loved the (true ending) m/s animation and this one was great not the ''DRUNK'' end

also if no one noticed after u unpack the images there one video called test its look like he planned sister animation cause the boobs are smaller but changed to mom i like to think its sister if anyone want to check just compare the Testlol / last_fuck_mom vid

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
mom always pass out once get home or can you have a sex scene with her awake? How many times give her wine?
i cant remember but i think u have to give wine 4 times only there a scene shes crying after that stop give wine and u can have complete ''love scene with her'' kiss the neck and the rest its with you sry the engrish =D

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
I started a new game on this, the game crashed early on after meeting the sister. Any idea what happened?

Edit: nvm, reinstall fixed it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Way to rushed ending. Disappointing :(

Then there are some continuity problems and still a lot of typos. This feels not like a finished game.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
The last animation when you get the booze just right was pretty damn well done. I have been impressed with how clean the image quality has been through the whole story.
That said,
it does suffer the pains of a show that was cancelled too soon. And I understand he just wanted to get this monkey off his back, I have had similar feeling working on illustrations that took too long to call done.

Reactions: dekmma

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can any one tell how get of the sisters room during the storm i keep clicing on the leave button but notting happens
It sounds like you are playing the combined version that I made, there were a few bugs and that was one of them. There is a hotfix patch attached to my post in the thread to fix that issue. You can click on the link below this message to get back to it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone,is this game have full walkthrough for all episodes...
There used to be one for episodes one to four, but I can't find it anymore. There is one for just episode five in the op (or ).

Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
It sounds like you are playing the combined version that I made, there were a few bugs and that was one of them. There is a hotfix patch attached to my post in the thread to fix that issue. You can click on the link below this message to get back to it.
thanks

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes