4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
this game started in 2018 got abandoned then rebooted in 2019 got abandoned now we are here once again 4 years later with once again another REBOOT

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Okay, and why does this have a "loli" tag? The sister is living on her own, and looks at least 10 years older than in the first version.

Also several promo images don't seem to be in the game, even with the vip and cheater unlocks.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

safejeso

May 2, 2023
nothing to do with annie beside snifing?
Looked in the unity files, seems like I missed a lot of scenes. A wlakthrough would be the best

Last edited:

Osurankaya

Apr 1, 2023
I'm so glad this game is back! I think the story and choices of the game are very successful. Scene lengths are exactly as they should be. I just want more attention to be paid to the sound, the game will be amazing with better quality sound effects. Keep going! :)

Reactions: greono

elleo

Nov 18, 2017
we will have M/M content soon. I'm looking at the player's sexual choice as a search for self-knowledge, according to his choices, he will discover a lot about himself.
Hi,
greono
will the two boys also have M/M content? Or be able to build a relationship like with Bret?

gay1.jpg gay2.jpg

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi,
greono
will the two boys also have M/M content? Or be able to build a relationship like with Bret?

View attachment 3159655 View attachment 3159656
Yes, Jimmy and Adan will both appear in version 002. All characters will be available for relationships, both straight and/or gay. But it is necessary to understand that everyone will have their preferences, moments and/or difficultie

Minky_bonkey_foo

Nov 20, 2017
Hey greono

Just wanted to say I'm happy to see this back again. I kinda enjoyed the first version. All the best with the development. Looking forward to getting back into it.

• Love

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I did search through the thread, but sexual content is within the game already? I vaguely remember there was some sort of bathroom sex scene on a train in the original two sides. Anything with the sister or anyone else?

XXVILO

Feb 15, 2018
I'm avoiding giving a specific date, I'm working hard to bring it in at the beginning of next month.
My last update about v002 was three days ago.
Keep up the great work and well we will see it when it get here. Glad your back and working on it. You have a lot of fans that have been hoping for this for the past years.

• Love
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes