4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I see what you mean but it indeed feels like it's a new game plus feature to anticipate such high values in the beginning of the game or you're just cheating and then you get more easily lost.

I think he would be more easy for everyone that you connect the bikini decision with the earlier discussion with the sister in the elevator when the neighbor was falling on the protagonist. When discussing you should either say that you don't like sexy stuff, like it for yourself or like it for everyone, that way her own decision is a response to what you said. You can even put a " This action will have consequences." if you want but the idea is that it's easier to focus on a single decision than aggregating behind a corruption score because sometimes it might no make sense.

The bathroom scene with the boyfriend is very frustrating because it triggers no matter the context:
- Ideally the girls are with you
- You go in the toilet to fetch the dog
- You look out for everything
- You leave to give to the woman
- You enter the bathroom again, the girls are not coming with you
- And you get rekt like hell where was he? Is he Spiderman or something?

I think A) Bret should have a branch where the cops are coming if we are in an advanced state of the park or the girls are in the entrance of the bathroom
B) It would have been more interesting to have the girls coming in the bathroom, even with no sexual content

Also I like the butler and think you might want to take some inspiration on Niles from the Nanny who's a butler that likes to make sarcastic remarks while being loyal to the family. For now I don't think there was a flaw with him and that doesn't make him realistic. Just my two cents.
When you talk to your sister in the elevator, you determine whether she will gain corruption or not.
In the park bathroom, Bret enters right after you. The narrator says, "You hear footsteps right behind you."
Bret has seen Anny several times, he just doesn't know that she is his sister, he even comments behind the bathroom on the gay path: "I didn't know Adan's friend was your sister".

Reactions: Feyd

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
For what? Every choice shows what it requires, how the stats will change due to that choice or if it will lead into a quest.
how to get the anny train bathroom scene would be nice, I've restarted like 8 times and spent like 30mins looking through here, and have not found the combination of choices that makes it not redlocked.

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
Does by chance anybody know if it's possible to pay with paysafecard on the given platforms for this game?
I have not found anything on the websites and don't want to create accounts everywhere...

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Age and all prohibited content are automatically hidden if the person does not use the code.
Without the hidden content code:
all characters (teens) become 18 years old;
you don't get steamy scenes with your sister or any family member;
you are unable to access paths of rape, bestiality, etc.;
figured out why I couldn't get the train scene.

Reactions: greono

Samet_42

Sep 26, 2020
when i try load a save file it doesnt show up, just a plane white screen. and where can i download the fixed version?

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
I really like the game, it has many paths and ways of displaying interactions, and it reminds me a lot of reality, there are some things to be corrected but nothing that you can't improve over time, I hope you continue with the game. Excited for the next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greono

GrenGren

Jan 9, 2018
I know it may not be top of the list, but could we have the unlock code be more option based, would it be possible to unlock the sister route without changing half the cast to minors?

Reactions: Nameless Ghoul

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I know it may not be top of the list, but could we have the unlock code be more option based, would it be possible to unlock the sister route without changing half the cast to minors?
Unfortunately, the fact that the game contains declared minors already makes me closer to being deleted from Patreon. In their view, just because the game is aimed at adults, it should not contain minors.

Using the code, they return to their real ages.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes