4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

heivid

Jan 4, 2020
How did you get this one?
You need to have Bret scene in the alley.
You need to agree with the given information to Bret for anything (I choose to exchange encounters for information, but I believe any option works)
Then when your sister is in the shower, you must call Bret to come to the park.
Then keep the phone in the park. (Let the girls go to talk alone)
Then you call Bret. He will be next to the public bathroom.
Then you will have these options with this scene.

Last edited:

Fellipesctb

Nov 20, 2023
You need to have Bret scene in the alley.
You need to agree with the given information to Bret for anything (I choose to exchange encounters for information, but I believe any option works)
Then when your sister is in the shower, you must call Bret to come to the park.
Then keep the phone in the park. (Let the girls go to talk alone)
Then you call Bret. He will be next to the public bathroom, then Bret will be there.
Then you will have these options with this scene.
Do I have to fight him to get access to the scene in the alley?

klnlknkjb

Apr 29, 2024
This game really need an walktrghouht so many scenes and you cant hit that and u dont even know that this exists...
Save and load. but anyway there are easy to get, just use common sense and tried to pull up the stats. in this moment of the game you cant be bisexual and get everything. also have in mind this amazing game still in development

• Red Heart
Reactions: greono

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Save and load. but anyway there are easy to get, just use common sense and tried to pull up the stats. in this moment of the game you cant be bisexual and get everything. also have in mind this amazing game still in development
but I noticed that some scenes u need to choose the no stats option in the dialog...

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
The game suddenly crashed and stopped seeing saves that were made before the crash. However, the saves themselves are still in the Saves folder. Does anyone know how to solve this problem other than replaying the game?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The game suddenly crashed and stopped seeing saves that were made before the crash. However, the saves themselves are still in the Saves folder. Does anyone know how to solve this problem other than replaying the game?
If you have the fix4 version:
NOTE. Move your saves to the new path "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\GGames\Two Sides - Redone\Saves"

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes