4.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the fact that the game contains declared minors already makes me closer to being deleted from Patreon. In their view, just because the game is aimed at adults, it should not contain minors.

Using the code, they return to their real ages.
Maybe you could leave the choice of age to the player? I'm sure it's not that big of a deal, and some of us would like to see the full content of the game without an underage cast...

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
wonder if this work to circumvent the pb of age with patreon : force the minimum age choice from 21 to 25 in the game , and propose an internal patch in your discord to remove the limitation.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
wonder if this work to circumvent the pb of age with patreon : force the minimum age choice from 21 to 25 in the game , and propose an internal patch in your discord to remove the limitation.
So far it has worked. And it worked a lot in previous versions too.
Furthermore, I take other precautions, I avoid showing suspicious images in posts, I don't use words like "Sister, aunt, child, loli" nor in open content on discord, only in closed content.

Mumbles13

May 30, 2023
As someone who played both games 5 years ago and still archives these games on the computer, I would like to welcome you greono.
It's nice to see you here again making games. I see your Patreon page, you had problems with Patreon even 5 years ago. If you're going to continue with TwoSide, they won't have the original idea for the game on Patreon.
What makes TwoSide unique
relationship with his sister (incest)
non-consensual sexuality (rape) against his sister
Cousin's affair with his girlfriend (rape)
sister's relationship with dog (bestiality)
Without these elements, the game would be an ordinary game and would not be remembered. I wouldn't write these here.
But Patreon will not allow these, it will either ask you to remove these items or kick you off Patreon.
My suggestion is to open an account at subscribestar.adult while you are at the beginning and direct your existing supporters to that account.
I wish you good luck.

What version was the one you played? I tried playing earlier versions but there isn’t much content. Highest was V0.3

heivid

Jan 4, 2020
I was excited for this update because I wanted to kiss Bret here, but it´s okay. I´m having fun with the update, no bugs so far.
(Edit: Finished the update. A little short, I expected to us go to the beach in this update., but I had fun)

Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
oh ok i swear those pills or something was able to tranform you in the old game did they remove it for just stright and gay contont then?
Might be a thing later, but at least for now I only found one scene where I could decide to use them but MC still doesnt

heivid

Jan 4, 2020
How did you get this one?
You need to have Bret scene in the alley.
You need to agree with the given information to Bret for anything (I choose to exchange encounters for information, but I believe any option works)
Then when your sister is in the shower, you must call Bret to come to the park.
Then keep the phone in the park. (Let the girls go to talk alone)
Then you call Bret. He will be next to the public bathroom.
Then you will have these options with this scene.

Last edited:

Fellipesctb

Nov 20, 2023
You need to have Bret scene in the alley.
You need to agree with the given information to Bret for anything (I choose to exchange encounters for information, but I believe any option works)
Then when your sister is in the shower, you must call Bret to come to the park.
Then keep the phone in the park. (Let the girls go to talk alone)
Then you call Bret. He will be next to the public bathroom, then Bret will be there.
Then you will have these options with this scene.
Do I have to fight him to get access to the scene in the alley?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes