4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

XXVILO

Feb 15, 2018
All about cute sisters so yes, assuming we dont add 20 charecters and get to her last :)
Probably going to be slowly working on his sister. More or less that's how it went in the past game starts as well. Although I am fine with that a story rich of content and plot. Then and I mean slow corruption would be key for her.

XXVILO

Feb 15, 2018
Judging by the 2 other versions he made I would be impressed if anything was added at all.
Let alone an update considering it looks like he makes it 1 less update into the game everytime he remakes it.
:LUL:
This is true, but let's have some hope. Besides he's using far less resources on this approach with the toon shader in Daz. Still like the old style better, but it is what it is.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
greono - For the upcoming v002, where is a safe point in my v001 gameplay and saves where there is no new or changed content? Like is everything that happened on the train unchanged? What about the train station after I got off of the train? Let me know where is safe because I want to see the new/changed content, but I don't want to start the game completely over.

• Star-struck
Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
greono - For the upcoming v002, where is a safe point in my v001 gameplay and saves where there is no new or changed content? Like is everything that happened on the train unchanged? What about the train station after I got off of the train? Let me know where is safe because I want to see the new/changed content, but I don't want to start the game completely over.
For those interested in content with Bret:
You will need to restart the game the moment you get in the taxi, to do this you will need to have not decided to help Bret during the scene at the old station. You must accuse the taxi driver Ivan of being a rapist so that he demands that you leave the taxi before arriving at "LaVida".

Those who are not interested in Bret's content: Just go back to the scene that arrives on the eighth floor of the building "LaVida".

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
When will the new update come?
There are still some things missing, I'm avoiding giving dates so as not to cause frustration, but as soon as everything is ready and playable (tested) I will make it available as soon as possible. You can see development progress on , I'm posting the development progress weekly.

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
There are still some things missing, I'm avoiding giving dates so as not to cause frustration, but as soon as everything is ready and playable (tested) I will make it available as soon as possible. You can see development progress on , I'm posting the development progress weekly.
We will wait patiently ;)

• Love
Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That scene where you could caught the sister sleeping in the couch is not a thing anymore? greono No plans for that?
The scene was transferred to day 1 and may be repeated on the following days. It will be a scene that progresses as your skill increases. It will be included in this next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and maruta

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
Oh wow, I never thought this game would get revived again. Good luck to you greono. I always appreciate m/m content in games so if your development continues to go well I'll be happy to support you on Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: affen123 and greono

Lady_Violet22

Jun 4, 2018
Mate, this is the fourth time you've started re-doing this game. Why don't you ever just *finish* one, before you start over again?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes