4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
I cant get to the alley. Have somebody same problem?
Ya I remember in the old version (not reboot) there is an scene that Bret is going to hit MC after the train station and before taxi. But I tried many option but still can't unlock that.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And I can't find most the added scene on day 00 in patch note.
Btw, why this game dont have gay and bi tag im curious

Tony West

Mar 2, 2024
Ya I remember in the old version (not reboot) there is an scene that Bret is going to hit MC after the train station and before taxi. But I tried many option but still can't unlock that.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And I can't find most the added scene on day 00 in patch note.
Btw, why this game dont have gay and bi tag im curious
I have this problem in reboot. He just take taxi after station whithout walking in to the alley. Maybe its bag?

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
Well, it was good to see Bret again after all these years. Yet, it was a bit strange. At the station he called the MC a fag, especially when you check out his crotch. Later on in the alley, at first, he doesn't believe that the MC is gay.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, it was good to see Bret again after all these years. Yet, it was a bit strange. At the station he called the MC a fag, especially when you check out his crotch. Later on in the alley, at first, he doesn't believe that the MC is gay.
There is a difference between pejoratively calling someone a queer and actually believing that they are a queer. But I admit I should have said something like... "So you were really looking at my dick?"

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
You need to fight with the taxi driver after leave the old train station.
And If you decided to help Bret, he won't be in the alley waiting for you.
I think I've already tried all possible combinations in this new update, and I must say, more than ever I'm rooting for the updates and the success of this game, there are several "credible" possibilities and situations, and just like the other past versions, I hope that explore as many "kinks" as possible, truly a unique work to date.

just think it's sad that this reboot doesn't allow you to edit the save values, like I did with previous versions, because values like love, lust, friendship and money don't appear, I think it would be interesting if the cheat mode (since it exists ) allow you to increase or decrease these values by clicking, just like when you click to make the character cum faster or less quickly.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I think I've already tried all possible combinations in this new update, and I must say, more than ever I'm rooting for the updates and the success of this game, there are several "credible" possibilities and situations, and just like the other past versions, I hope that explore as many "kinks" as possible, truly a unique work to date.
Thank you very much, it's good to know that there are people who are rooting for this.

just think it's sad that this reboot doesn't allow you to edit the save values, like I did with previous versions, because values like love, lust, friendship and money don't appear, I think it would be interesting if the cheat mode (since it exists ) allow you to increase or decrease these values by clicking, just like when you click to make the character cum faster or less quickly.
I plan to add it in version 3.

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
There is a difference between pejoratively calling someone a queer and actually believing that they are a queer. But I admit I should have said something like... "So you were really looking at my dick?"
Yes, I would have liked him to say that.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you very much, it's good to know that there are people who are rooting for this.

I plan to add it in version 3.
I thank you for not giving up on the game and producing it again, and especially for taking my request into consideration. By the way, you're a Brazilian too, aren't you?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes