4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
So does the current version end with the free roam in the park? With the "snoop around Anny's phone" quest?

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
Yes, Jimmy and Adan will both appear in version 002. All characters will be available for relationships, both straight and/or gay. But it is necessary to understand that everyone will have their preferences, moments and/or difficultie
Where is Dr Hartmann??
This is my favorite character from the first edition!!

• Haha
Reactions: greono

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Corruption will be a problem if your Domination is lower.
Does the corruption that you get before you go through the phone have any impact? I just felt that Sis going as far as touching someone's dick was a bit too far in the NTR that is already canon. I am wondering if it is reliant on the corruption you can give her during the scene with people having sex next door and such.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Does the corruption that you get before you go through the phone have any impact? I just felt that Sis going as far as touching someone's dick was a bit too far in the NTR that is already canon. I am wondering if it is reliant on the corruption you can give her during the scene with people having sex next door and such.
Got it, I'll redo that part.
She takes Jimmy's dick, regardless of the level of corruption.
But I can change that, it would be interesting.

Reactions: Feyd

Puppetmaster

Oct 6, 2017
one of my favorite games of all time
the 2 versions before were sloppy programmed, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story and different parts! Especially the content with your sister hehe

Very nice that it got traction! Keep up the good work and the support will come.
Mine at least, when next version is coming with good content :)

It look very promising :D

• Love

Puppetmaster

Oct 6, 2017
found 2 bugs that are kind of big:
  • the animations (touching breasts of jenny and night scene with anna) are sped up. only after 3 seconds the slow version is played
  • and this button is not supposed to be here? because its not the first time. but second time it is. after clicking you must restart the game otherwise progress in bars is not visible
  • 2024-03-05 16_39_26-(117) VN - Unity - TwoSides Reboot [v0.02] [GreonoGames] _ F95zone.png

This is the very first time I write anything in a thread. That how much I believe in you haha

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
found 2 bugs that are kind of big:
  • the animations (touching breasts of jenny and night scene with anna) are sped up. only after 3 seconds the slow version is played
  • and this button is not supposed to be here? because its not the first time. but second time it is. after clicking you must restart the game otherwise progress in bars is not visible
  • View attachment 3412864

This is the very first time I write anything in a thread. That how much I believe in you haha
Thanks, I'll check the bugs.
The padlock is used to "stop" the bars so you can enjoy the scene. When you click on it again, you release the bars.

Reactions: Feyd
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes