4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I just personally want OPTIONS, there is already a girl who you can steal from a boyfriend with whom she has issues. You can also flirt with married women, but there is no other virgin in the game, it is realistic that there is atleast ONE. Her friend is a slut and all the other girls were taken at one point or another.
Oh, ok i see your point

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I just wanted to ask one last thing.

Corruption will be a problem if your Domination is lower.
Here you say that corruption is a problem if you don't want NTR unless you raise domination. Does corruption give anything good for the player or just turns the person more slutty? Like, if I don't raise corruption at all will I suffer because the person will be less adventurous sexually with the player?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm sure that at some point the protagonist will prostitute himself like the trans women in the alley, whether in the form of a man or a woman lol.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I just wanted to ask one last thing.

Here you say that corruption is a problem if you don't want NTR unless you raise domination. Does corruption give anything good for the player or just turns the person more slutty? Like, if I don't raise corruption at all will I suffer because the person will be less adventurous sexually with the player?
Corruption is a special attribute, where only specific characters can progress. The path of corruption is related to rebellion, perversion, and sexual curiosity. The higher the level of corruption, the more stubborn, perverted, and/or evil the character will be. However, corruption can be linked to other attributes, determining the path that corruption will encompass. Friendship will make the character a toxic friend. Love will make the person sexually curious and/or unfaithful, depending on their level of Domination. Domination will take pleasure in following your most perverse and dirty commands.

Here are some examples of how corruption will work.

(Adventuress) You can destroy the love she has for Jimmy, then you will corrupt her and she will start looking for other men. (Corruption +, Jimmy -);

(Traitor) You can make her love Jimmy, but it will make her corruption greater than her love, she will betray Jimmy. (Corruption++, Jimmy+);

(Love triangle) You will make her love you and Jimmy, and then she will have sex with both of you. (Love MC++, Jimmy++, Corruption+);

(Blackmailed) You corrupt her, but only allow her to be with Jimmy if she does sexual favors for you. (Jimmy++, Corruption+, MC++ Domination);

and many other combinations.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Feyd and adri12

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Finally 0.2 is out to play now, I saw it out on patreon for a little while was wondering how long it would take, excited to play

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Corruption is a special attribute, where only specific characters can progress. The path of corruption is related to rebellion, perversion, and sexual curiosity. The higher the level of corruption, the more stubborn, perverted, and/or evil the character will be. However, corruption can be linked to other attributes, determining the path that corruption will encompass. Friendship will make the character a toxic friend. Love will make the person sexually curious and/or unfaithful, depending on their level of Domination. Domination will take pleasure in following your most perverse and dirty commands.

Here are some examples of how corruption will work.

(Adventuress) You can destroy the love she has for Jimmy, then you will corrupt her and she will start looking for other men. (Corruption +, Jimmy -);

(Traitor) You can make her love Jimmy, but it will make her corruption greater than her love, she will betray Jimmy. (Corruption++, Jimmy+);

(Love triangle) You will make her love you and Jimmy, and then she will have sex with both of you. (Love MC++, Jimmy++, Corruption+);

(Blackmailed) You corrupt her, but only allow her to be with Jimmy if she does sexual favors for you. (Jimmy++, Corruption+, MC++ Domination);

and many other combinations.
So in other words if you want to just have a nice romance it is best to never raise corruption at all? That will have no negative outcome on you being able to have sex?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So in other words if you want to just have a nice romance it is best to never raise corruption at all? That will have no negative outcome on you being able to have sex?
Low Corruption: She will have sex with you in a pure and innocent way;
High Corruption: She will be a slut, she will love drinking sperm and giving ass, but for the guy who knows how to dominate her (Corruption +, Domination +) or who she loves more than her instincts (Corruption +, Love +).

Even if she doesn't have corruption, you can make her do dirty things (with domination), but it will come at the cost of her love.

You don't need to fear her corruption, just don't make the attribute higher.
The ideal is to balance things.

You keeping her so innocent (Corruption 0) will make her want to have sex with you only after marriage. Or to her its in a taboo you being brothers and maybe even though she loves you, she will never do something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
High Corruption: She will be a slut, she will love drinking sperm and giving ass, but for the guy who knows how to dominate her (Corruption +, Domination +) or who she loves more than her instincts (Corruption +, Love +).
Ok, so love is an option as well? I don't need to have high domination in order for her not to cheat? Because from your previous comment it seemed that the only way to make her loyal if she has corruption is to raise domination. Can I have zero domination and just raise Love and corruption and have a nice monogamous romance without any cheating? Aka. ( Corruption +, Love + )
And what does friendship do in this whole relationship dynamic? Because ideally I though I would raise love and friendship ( didn't want to dominate ) but then read that I need domination if corruption is raised, and I do raise corruption because to me it seems logical if I want to have sex with her, so she is more open to it.

Sorry for so many questions, just a bit confusing. I am also not sure if I have enough time to raise love from -20 into appropriate good amount to counter corruption, corruption grows much faster.

Low Corruption: She will have sex with you in a pure and innocent way;
Though I don't mind this as well, so long as she has sex with me. But then you say:

You keeping her so innocent (Corruption 0) will make her want to have sex with you only after marriage. Or to her its in a taboo you being brothers and maybe even though she loves you, she will never do something like that.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok, so love is an option as well? I don't need to have high domination in order for her not to cheat? Because from your previous comment it seemed that the only way to make her loyal if she has corruption is to raise domination. Can I have zero domination and just raise Love and corruption and have a nice monogamous romance without any cheating? Aka. ( Corruption +, Love + )
And what does friendship do in this whole relationship dynamic? Because ideally I though I would raise love and friendship ( didn't want to dominate ) but then read that I need domination if corruption is raised, and I do raise corruption because to me it seems logical if I want to have sex with her, so she is more open to it.

Sorry for so many questions, just a bit confusing. I am also not sure if I have enough time to raise love from -20 into appropriate good amount to counter corruption, corruption grows much faster.

Though I don't mind this as well, so long as she has sex with me. But then you say:
Having romance -20 and corruption 5 won't make her have sex unrestrainedly, calm down.

You will have many possibilities to increase the romance, remember that you can also make her stop loving Jimmy.

Friendship is how intimate (non-sexual) she is with you;
For you to have a romance worthy of romantic films, you would only need Love and Friendship, but Anny is you sister, so she needs to corrupt herself to be able to see something beyond platonic love in you.

You must strike a balance between values, it is not a race for what you have the most.

I'm now doing a scene in which, after you make her piss on her PJ, she will or won't keep her panties on for the rest of the night. So I'm using the following criteria:

Corruption 10+: She is no longer ashamed to show her body and is selfish enough to do it regardless of what you think, she just wants to be comfortable;

Love 20+ & Corruption 5+: She likes you and wants you to see her, although she is still a little shy, she is having the courage to make you notice her;

Friendiship 20+ & Corruption 5+: She only sees you as a friend, and doesn't view being in front of her in her underwear as something sexualized;

Domination 25+ & Corruption < 10: You will order her to do this, you are brothers and there is no reason for her to be ashamed of you, she will retort, but she will do it, although with a lot of shame and discomfort;

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If we want to only do gay thing, we're only sub and fem ?
Just raise the level of femininity, it is the values of Femininity and Masculinity that will tell you what clothes you will wear, how you will think about some subjects;

To be submissive, just make choices that make you lose domination points with the characters.

You may be a dominant brother with Anny, but you will be a sex slave with Bret.

How you want to do this is only limiting how you want to play.

• Hey there
Reactions: adri12 and Feyd

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I need like a walkthrough or something for 0.2v I very little scenes, I know there is probably more scenes I'm missing, I got Bret handjob in bathroom at park and that's it for 0.2v for me, like I said I know there is more scenes but don't know how to get them and it depends on what your starting trait/stat is so it makes it harder.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Just raise the level of femininity, it is the values of Femininity and Masculinity that will tell you what clothes you will wear, how you will think about some subjects;

To be submissive, just make choices that make you lose domination points with the characters.

You may be a dominant brother with Anny, but you will be a sex slave with Bret.

How you want to do this is only limiting how you want to play.
But will I be able to be dominant with Bret and still have sex with him ?

Watermel0n

Apr 17, 2020
Think I was being quite keen and still missed alot of the content, bummer.
Seems like you are locked out of a few paths right from the beginning when you choose your main stats.
All the branching possibilities are really too much to handle

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes