4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I know you are being bombarded with questions right now, hopefully it's not too annoying. Regarding this, right now the only way to do things like check out someone's dick gains femininity points. Will I be able to check out dicks without ever having to worry about dressing like a woman? :LOL:
You don't need to dress like a woman if you don't want to, the high level of femininity will only enable you to do so, but will not force you to.

Reactions: Spatches

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
yes, even in the female form you can only have relationships with women if you decide;

I must inform you that gaining some femininity points will not make you gay, but it is good to keep it as low as possible.

Another point, other gay men will flirt with you, but it will be up to you to decide whether or not to reciprocate.
On that topic, i noticed that i got a "gay point" somewhere between the start and end of the park visit.

But didn't take any choices marked as such.

Also, some choices promise +10 "straight points" but only give like 2.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Compared to the other versions that were cancelled, from the image, it looks like the game had a downgrade, the other versions had a better look

Kensis

May 2, 2017
A huge fan of the series, tbh I think that expecially the development of the relationship with the sister is extremely good.

I don't support ppl on patreon since day1, I usually wait to see if they are consistent. sadly this game has been remade 4 times already and 3 times dropped.

I really think that this game should be worth of an economical support, but the maker should become more consistent.

what I really value of this game (and previous editions ):
+++ the relationship with the sister
++ realistic interactions with ppl, not just "I am horny let's fuck" but a good balance of "I am horny let's fuck" too.
+ voyeurism and teasing very well done
+ a lot of content for straight guy like me, even if I usually skip the gay parts

What I dont :

-- Usually the beginning of the game is a masterpiece with a lot of options and dialogue, later it became too big and overwhelming and the quality drop
- Too strict with the stats check, very good scenes hidden super secretely. It is good to stimulate a bit the search, but there are too much scene stats related too easy missable. Usually that's end up like a game played with a walkthrough, that ruin the immersion.

Overall I am super happy of this comeback, already tryied v0.1 and 0.2, If this time the game will go on I will support it on patreon and give my review here, wich most likely will be a 5 stars.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Compared to the other versions that were cancelled, from the image, it looks like the game had a downgrade, the other versions had a better look
Yep that is correct. Also was my first impression.

But i think it's okay if it is kept consistent. Imagine it is The Sims 4 with actually decent looking models.

Certainly saves many many hours of render time compared to iRay, Blender etc.
Like assembling a new scene in DAZ can take hours, then you have to render it for maybe 3-20 hours, and if it should be animated you need to render the scene at least 30 times per second of animation.

Also at least 1 of the characters would never make it past rule 7 of this forum if it was photorealistic.

Reactions: greono

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Well, I suppose all the remakes of this thing are worthwhile, because it does improve each time. In a previous version, I gave brett a blowjob or something like that. And I couldn't figure out how to do that this time.

I wish you could choose a couple of the stats points at the beginning instead of just one. 6 play throughs to see all the different versions is a lot.

Reactions: greono

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I suppose all the remakes of this thing are worthwhile, because it does improve each time. In a previous version, I gave brett a blowjob or something like that. And I couldn't figure out how to do that this time.

I wish you could choose a couple of the stats points at the beginning instead of just one. 6 play throughs to see all the different versions is a lot.
You need the cheat codes in the OP, then you can start a new game and choose cheater stats in the first choice of the game.

Reactions: meleaguance

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What do I do with bret in the bathroom park? it just stops there are choosing gay.
There are two ways for you to find Bret in the park.

1) don't try to help him at the old station and don't meet him in the alley, then tell Adan about Lindsey's name and go into the men's bathroom in the park in the afternoon.

2) find Bret in the alley and decide to help him, then call him using Anny's cell phone and then meet him in front of the park bathroom. (If you want a hot scene, tell to Adan the Lindsey's name)

Reactions: Print0o

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am at the horse park, and I can't do anything.
access the inventory and use Anny's cell phone.
After speaking to your aunt, you will be able to speak to Jenny and arrange a place to see each other.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes