4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
same issue it shows the girls at the bathrrom but i dont see them and cant do anything. havent saved in a bit so pretty game breaking
If anny and jenny are in the bathroom, you need to go to the bathroom and click on their photo in the top right corner of your screen. They are in your group and you need to call them to follow you again.

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
On that topic, i noticed that i got a "gay point" somewhere between the start and end of the park visit.

But didn't take any choices marked as such.

Also, some choices promise +10 "straight points" but only give like 2.
I'm 99% sure that you got the gay point from eating the hot dog. From the text it is heavily implied that his "special sauce" is his cum.

I think that the choices you are referring to have the "+10 straight points" on the left side, meaning that it's a requirement to chose that option, instead of an effect.

Reactions: tretch95 and greono

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
There are two ways for you to find Bret in the park.

1) don't try to help him at the old station and don't meet him in the alley, then tell Adan about Lindsey's name and go into the men's bathroom in the park in the afternoon.

2) find Bret in the alley and decide to help him, then call him using Anny's cell phone and then meet him in front of the park bathroom. (If you want a hot scene, tell to Adan the Lindsey's name)
In English, if you choose the option saying you're gay, after a couple of lines, no dialogue appears, and the game won't advance. I fixed it by temporarily switching to Brazilian.

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
What do I do with bret in the bathroom park? it just stops there are choosing gay.
That part of the dialogue doesn't seem to be working for me either, but if in the bathroom you try to free yourself (it should be one of the first choices), you can start grinding on him, which will lead to another scene

Reactions: greono and Print0o

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Okay I've played through most of the routes and I will admit there's impressive amount of choice and consequence in this. I do think that the devs should drop the optional female transformation stuff if they're going to try and keep up with this much branching though.

I can't see a situation where trying to account for all of the choices in the game AND the fem transformation actually works out development time wise.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Okay I've played through most of the routes and I will admit there's impressive amount of choice and consequence in this. I do think that the devs should drop the optional female transformation stuff if they're going to try and keep up with this much branching though.

I can't see a situation where trying to account for all of the choices in the game AND the fem transformation actually works out development time wise.
I'd much prefer him simply becoming feminized than having him literally become a girl.

Reactions: BigWill

Akainu

May 2, 2017
I do meet with bret behind the bathrooms but I cant do anything else is there +18 scene behind the bathrooms or we just talk and part ways ? People talking about grinding bret and some stuff but no matter how I play he asks me to come to behind the bathrooms and after getting info he just leaves tried every possible dialogue is there something I must do before hand ?

Reactions: greono

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
These are the sex scenes so far:
  1. Bald guy fucks Margaret in the VIP cabins of the train (The player can masturbate)
  2. Margaret masturbates in the train bathroom
  3. Margaret sucks the player in the bathroom
  4. 3 different types of fucking Margaret in the bathroom (Normal, Dominant and/or being raped by Margaret).
  5. Dreaming about your sister, Lindsey or both of them masturbating you in the bathroom.
  6. Dreaming about Lindsey Masturbating you after getting punched by Bret.
  7. Making Lindsey jerk you off after Bret's punch.
  8. Grabbing Lindsey and masturbating her in the old station.
  9. Smelling Anny's pussy after falling on her.
how the hell do I get the Margaret bathroom scenes??

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I do meet with bret behind the bathrooms but I cant do anything else is there +18 scene behind the bathrooms or we just talk and part ways ? People talking about grinding bret and some stuff but no matter how I play he asks me to come to behind the bathrooms and after getting info he just leaves tried every possible dialogue is there something I must do before hand ?
you need to have told Adan Lindsey's name when he asks you who you saved.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
how the hell do I get the Margaret bathroom scenes??
you have to wait for her to swallow the pill that the bald guy gives her, then, after talking to Lindsey on the bench, go to the bathroom.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Last edited:

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I go into the sisters room at night and I can remove covers and move her legs twice, but the third time I try to move her legs, the star bar doesn't fill up at all. Is it supposed to be like that?

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
Other games by the same developer
  1. Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]
  2. Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]
  3. VN Unity TwoSides Reboot [v0.02] [GreonoGames]
The different versions are the Fast n Furious franchise. Next version is going to be called "2 Sides 2 Reboot".
But hopefully this will be completed. I think this version is better than the one's I've played before. Lot fewer bugs and fewer performance issues.
I see #2 has a warning about the intro music being insanely loud too. Maybe he just makes these to get people to go deaf and comes back with a new one when too many people have caught on.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I go into the sisters room at night and I can remove covers and move her legs twice, but the third time I try to move her legs, the star bar doesn't fill up at all. Is it supposed to be like that?
Move her leg to the right.

Akainu

May 2, 2017
Is there a nude scene behind the restrooms ? or just the scene where we touch his dick while clothed. Btw if we had access to CG art it would be so great xd

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes