4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'll try that next time if i feel up to having to scroll thru her phone again next update. I deleted it already
You would just call Jenny and arrange a place to meet them. Reading the messages would only be your choice.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
you can NOT be serious with that loud intro, dont wear headphones because it might blow out your eardrums. I'm used to being earraped by some games but this was the worst offender yet
please ask me a question.
When starting the game, what position was the volume in the intro at? 100% or 10%?

I need this information to know if the initial music volume is being set correctly.

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
please ask me a question.
When starting the game, what position was the volume in the intro at? 100% or 10%?

I need this information to know if the initial music volume is being set correctly.
It was maxed out, 100%.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is it possible to avoid gay content?
yes, even in the female form you can only have relationships with women if you decide;

I must inform you that gaining some femininity points will not make you gay, but it is good to keep it as low as possible.

Another point, other gay men will flirt with you, but it will be up to you to decide whether or not to reciprocate.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yes, even in the female form you can only have relationships with women if you decide;

I must inform you that gaining some femininity points will not make you gay, but it is good to keep it as low as possible.

Another point, other gay men will flirt with you, but it will be up to you to decide whether or not to reciprocate.
I'm not a big fan of lesbian sex either. But for my tastes that's better than the MC having sex with other guys.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

KalonKalot

Mar 16, 2020
You got to do something to increase the speed of the game....hundreds of clicks to read the phone conversations is just too grinding. Give it a faster pace, especially if you want repeated play throughs to find other paths.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This update was actually very interesting. Just for the straight content with the sister, her friend and such. Perhaps also with the birthday girl?

One thing i'm concerned about, with so many variants and different characters, individual development is gonna take forever.
Also the scene requirements, like when figure out you made a few wrong choices and then have to replay the whole game for 3 hours.

So being able to cheat the stats with + / - would be good.
Tried to edit the savefile, but that only has a couple of 0/1 variables.

You got to do something to increase the speed of the game....hundreds of clicks to read the phone conversations is just too grinding. Give it a faster pace, especially if you want repeated play throughs to find other paths.
You can hold down the right mousebutton to skip text, like in RenPy

Especially useful with scenes like the phone chat

Reactions: greono

GrenGren

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, I'll explain my personal position more in-depth, to give some perspective.
The dick grab in question happened before you ever got to the city is how i read that. your snooping back through messages, so the peeping convo was after she had already done the grab. Also it's probibly more so heavy petting rather than hand in pants.

I think it's ambiguious enough to have to be read as either though.

I read it as fuckboi is pressuring sister faster than she is comfortable.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really like this game it has so many options and you can turn into woman and this open up to so many stuff but i would like for the dev to add sharing , like you can be nice/romance the girl in love path and be able to share them with who you want

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In the gameplay section it explains that you can hold down the right mouse button to move through dialogues, including cell phone chat, faster.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Just raise the level of femininity, it is the values of Femininity and Masculinity that will tell you what clothes you will wear, how you will think about some subjects;
I know you are being bombarded with questions right now, hopefully it's not too annoying. Regarding this, right now the only way to do things like check out someone's dick gains femininity points. Will I be able to check out dicks without ever having to worry about dressing like a woman? :LOL:

• Haha

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This update was actually very interesting. Just for the straight content with the sister, her friend and such. Perhaps also with the birthday girl?

One thing i'm concerned about, with so many variants and different characters, individual development is gonna take forever.
Also the scene requirements, like when figure out you made a few wrong choices and then have to replay the whole game for 3 hours.

So being able to cheat the stats with + / - would be good.
Tried to edit the savefile, but that only has a couple of 0/1 variables.

You can hold down the right mousebutton to skip text, like in RenPy

Especially useful with scenes like the phone chat
Yes, with the birthday girl too.

I'm already adding a way to modify attributes directly in the player's profile.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes