4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
so there are only content with the girl from the train and the sister and her friends ? the MC didn't turn into girl yet ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the older versions have more scenes?

right click
wow, I didn't know that, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: greono

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Got it, I'll redo that part.
She takes Jimmy's dick, regardless of the level of corruption.
But I can change that, it would be interesting.
Ok, I'll explain my personal position more in-depth, to give some perspective.

I am not one of the dudes that completely against other people having sex in the game besides MC, infact I welcome it with open arms. Girl on the train had a bf? Obviously they had sex before, no problem. Seeing other people get groped like in the police station? No problem, nice scenes. Neighbours having sex? Cool. Girls that I ignore engage in sex with other people? Again no problem, but here it has to be MY choice I believe, I think that you've very clearly indicated which decisions build love points between NPC's and which build love points between protagonist and NPC's. I would love to have a nice cute romance with the sister and the fact that she is lusting after a fuckboi, kissing him left and right and touching his dick doesn't make me enthusiastic about romancing her. Reason I was attracted to your game is because my favourite kind of game is where I can have a serious relationship with one girl while watching other girls be in relationship with other dudes and fucking other dudes, it is a very rare type of game where this is possible, which is why I even bought it once, but I want my girl to stay out of it and not engage in NTR, only the girls that I don't choose and allow to fuck with others. The fact that sis is a virgin AND that MC can also be a virgin ( there is a question that asks him that ) for me makes a very nice romantic setup, but sis lusting after a fuckboi sours that a lot. I'm not sure what you can change here, you've invested a LOT of time into detailed conversations on the phone, animations where he touches her, all the kisses, groping, touching dick, but hey if you can make the NTR more mild I would appreciate it. It would just be nice if somehow it was completely up to the players decisions how far the sis goes with that dude, starting from the very beginning, not already half way into NTR as soon as it starts.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok, I'll explain my personal position more in-depth, to give some perspective.

I am not one of the dudes that completely against other people having sex in the game besides MC, infact I welcome it with open arms. Girl on the train had a bf? Obviously they had sex before, no problem. Seeing other people get groped like in the police station? No problem, nice scenes. Neighbours having sex? Cool. Girls that I ignore engage in sex with other people? Again no problem, but here it has to be MY choice I believe, I think that you've very clearly indicated which decisions build love points between NPC's and which build love points between protagonist and NPC's. I would love to have a nice cute romance with the sister and the fact that she is lusting after a fuckboi, kissing him left and right and touching his dick doesn't make me enthusiastic about romancing her. Reason I was attracted to your game is because my favourite kind of game is where I can have a serious relationship with one girl while watching other girls be in relationship with other dudes and fucking other dudes, it is a very rare type of game where this is possible, which is why I even bought it once, but I want my girl to stay out of it and not engage in NTR, only the girls that I don't choose and allow to fuck with others. The fact that sis is a virgin AND that MC can also be a virgin ( there is a question that asks him that ) for me makes a very nice romantic setup, but sis lusting after a fuckboi sours that a lot. I'm not sure what you can change here, you've invested a LOT of time into detailed conversations on the phone, animations where he touches her, all the kisses, groping, touching dick, but hey if you can make the NTR more mild I would appreciate it. It would just be nice if somehow it was completely up to the players decisions how far the sis goes with that dude, starting from the very beginning, not already half way into NTR as soon as it starts.
I know it's annoying when you start the game knowing that your beloved sister has already felt another guy's dick, it's boring, I admit. But the game will have NTR if you don't "take care" of the girls you like, including your sister. You may not like NTR, but there are a lot of people who want to see her with Bret!

What do I think about doing? I can transfer the cell phone conversation to happen "later" if you don't invest your time in your sister, she will meet other guys.

She has a crush on another guy, Jimmy, you can mess this up and live your romance with her, but if you don't invest your time in winning over and taking care of your sister, Jimmy will take advantage of that.

I repeat! The game has consequences for your actions, and I admit I went too far with the initial NTR, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future if you let it.

Reactions: Feyd and ExZoss

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
But the game will have NTR if you don't "take care" of the girls you like, including your sister. You may not like NTR, but there are a lot of people who want to see her with Bret!
No, this is absolutely fine! This is great! I WANT to see the women that I ignore fuck other dudes, I would love to see the girl on the train fuck her boyfriend, I would love to see the policewoman get dick in the station and get molested, I would love to see sisters friend get fucked by someone ( maybe her brother the fuckboi ).

But I want all of that to be in the hands of the player. If someone wants to see sis fuck someone else they should absolutely be able to see that, hell maybe even on my alternative playthrough I will go for another girl and will want to see sis fuck someone else myself. However, I want her to START pure, she is the only virgin and I want to have a sweet romance with her first. My undying gratitude to you for allowing the player to be a virgin as well, I dig these kind of romances between two virgins.

What do I think about doing?
I personally would love it if it was POSSIBLE for her first kiss and every other sexual experience like touching dick to be first with the player, and for her to START kissing or groping etc. the dude only if the player makes decisions that make that happen.

I can transfer the cell phone conversation to happen "later" if you don't invest your time in your sister, she will meet other guys.
Yeah, that works.

She has a crush on another guy, Jimmy, you can mess this up and live your romance with her, but if you don't invest your time in winning over and taking care of your sister, Jimmy will take advantage of that.
Yes, this is absolutely fine, she should definetely fuck with others if the player makes certain decisions. But I would love for her to START without being half-way into the NTR territory. Maybe don't start her off by already lusting over the dude hard, but just as a mild crush. He shouldn't put his arms around her in the park.

I repeat! The game has consequences for your actions, and I admit I went too far with the initial NTR, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future if you let it.
Yes, absolutely! That is what I want to see as well, consequences of your choices, every girl should be able to engage in NTR, just if the player makes certain choices for that to happen.

Makes sense?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Particularly, I don't mind the fact that Anny likes Jimmy, that for me makes the game more immersive and realistic, it would be very strange in my opinion if she, being a teenager, didn't feel this kind of thing, and it really encourages me to imagine later we steal her from Jimmy, have a threesome with the they or even turn them both into our sluts.

This game has so much potential, even more so in my case, as I like bisexual characters.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
But I want all of that to be in the hands of the player. If someone wants to see sis fuck someone else they should absolutely be able to see that, hell maybe even on my alternative playthrough I will go for another girl and will want to see sis fuck someone else myself. However, I want her to START pure, she is the only virgin and I want to have a sweet romance with her first. My undying gratitude to you for allowing the player to be a virgin as well, I dig these kind of romances between two virgins.
You can tell the girls at the park that you're a virgin if you haven't had sex with anyone by then. Otherwise, you might just lie about it.

Makes sense?
YA!

Reactions: Feyd and Kadajko

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Particularly, I don't mind the fact that Anny likes Jimmy, that for me makes the game more immersive and realistic, it would be very strange in my opinion if she, being a teenager, didn't feel this kind of thing, and it really encourages me to imagine later we steal her from Jimmy, have a threesome with the they or even turn them both into our sluts.
She will continue to like him, I'm just going to delay NTR's process.

Reactions: Feyd

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You can tell the girls at the park that you're a virgin if you haven't had sex with anyone by then. Otherwise, you might just lie about it.
Yes, and I LOVE that part.

Just remember that besides phone conversations where all the NTR happens currently, there is just one scene at the park that happens on screen where the fuckboi wraps his arms around sis indicating that they have something going on, that would have to change too, but otherwise no NTR happens on screen with her.

• Haha

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I just personally want OPTIONS, there is already a girl who you can steal from a boyfriend with whom she has issues. You can also flirt with married women, but there is no other virgin in the game, it is realistic that there is atleast ONE. Her friend is a slut and all the other girls were taken at one point or another.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes