4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I did search through the thread, but sexual content is within the game already? I vaguely remember there was some sort of bathroom sex scene on a train in the original two sides. Anything with the sister or anyone else?
These are the sex scenes so far:
  1. Bald guy fucks Margaret in the VIP cabins of the train (The player can masturbate)
  2. Margaret masturbates in the train bathroom
  3. Margaret sucks the player in the bathroom
  4. 3 different types of fucking Margaret in the bathroom (Normal, Dominant and/or being raped by Margaret).
  5. Dreaming about your sister, Lindsey or both of them masturbating you in the bathroom.
  6. Dreaming about Lindsey Masturbating you after getting punched by Bret.
  7. Making Lindsey jerk you off after Bret's punch.
  8. Grabbing Lindsey and masturbating her in the old station.
  9. Smelling Anny's pussy after falling on her.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
These are the sex scenes so far:
  1. Bald guy fucks Margaret in the VIP cabins of the train (The player can masturbate)
  2. Margaret masturbates in the train bathroom
  3. Margaret sucks the player in the bathroom
  4. 3 different types of fucking Margaret in the bathroom (Normal, Dominant and/or being raped by Margaret).
  5. Dreaming about your sister, Lindsey or both of them masturbating you in the bathroom.
  6. Dreaming about Lindsey Masturbating you after getting punched by Bret.
  7. Making Lindsey jerk you off after Bret's punch.
  8. Grabbing Lindsey and masturbating her in the old station.
  9. Smelling Anny's pussy after falling on her.
I hope there is gonna be a sex scene with bret next update I miss the alley scene from last game that was thew best scene and sadly its cut out in this version

Reactions: Eggsbet and greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I hope there is gonna be a sex scene with bret next update I miss the alley scene from last game that was thew best scene and sadly its cut out in this version
The scene will be back, it just didn't make sense for the player to walk to his cousin's house in a city he didn't even know, I hope you understand my point of view. But as soon as I get the opportunity, I will be adding the scene.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Dude, I am not an expert but it kinds seems obvious that you struggle with Unity. Team up with some one and use RenPy. Even I was able to create a little game and RenPy is easier to use and doesn't need many resources. Game is idiotic fun (no isnult) and I like and liked it but change the engine and get yourself a buddy who does the "coding" and you can deliver your artwork till you get more confident with RenPy yourself.

XXVILO

Feb 15, 2018
Dude, I am not an expert but it kinds seems obvious that you struggle with Unity. Team up with some one and use RenPy. Even I was able to create a little game and RenPy is easier to use and doesn't need many resources. Game is idiotic fun (no isnult) and I like and liked it but change the engine and get yourself a buddy who does the "coding" and you can deliver your artwork till you get more confident with RenPy yourself.
I would have to agree RenPy would make things a lot easier, but Unity also has its ups and downs. Same with RenPy. I mean RenPy dose do most of the work for you all you need is the assets / promts and go from there.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I would have to agree RenPy would make things a lot easier, but Unity also has its ups and downs. Same with RenPy. I mean RenPy dose do most of the work for you all you need is the assets / promts and go from there.
I was fiddling around a little bit and RenPy was the engine which is user friendly for VN and basic 2D stuff which also doesn't need permanent control inputs. Unity is super good if you have good knowledge and know what you have to do. Thanks to AI helpers I even was able to create a little demo, actually the AI did all of the work.

Reactions: XXVILO

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
well, here we go again. I wish you luck @greonogames. I really loved the first version.. sad, we will never get the artstyle back. But thats, how it is.

I will wait a few update, until i give it a chance. a bit of misstrust is there. Hobe you found a way to make your vision. The premise is a good one. Gender bender, gay and straight content, incest, slim figueres and no absurd body shapes, even brad looks nice.

Keep it runnin this time. sub.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greono

robs

Aug 13, 2018
The scene will be back, it just didn't make sense for the player to walk to his cousin's house in a city he didn't even know, I hope you understand my point of view. But as soon as I get the opportunity, I will be adding the scene.
I really enjoy the game and i always did and I am happy it´s back but really the best thing about it is the scenes with bret hopefully there will be plenty of scenes soon
thanks for the response

Reactions: greono and Necore

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Next update sometime this month apparently. On discord they mentioned they need a few more days and were finishing content in the alley with prostitutes, then they have content with Bret to work on.
Just got email from patreon developer saying "temporarily pause until the 15th due to personal circumstances" so will be little longer sadly, hope its not like last time a bunch of pauses than abandon

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes