4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Let's see how long it takes to get shared this time.

Also keeping in mind that the game has very little content without the "bonus code"

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
I have not had any problems with the main download sites.
Gofile recently got bombarded with pop up adds. Mixdrop has had the same issues in the past. Never heard of WDHO so I dont trust it out of the gate, and DropMe ive never used. Unless its a megalink or workupload 9/10 I dont risk it.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah GoFile, Mega, Pixledrain, Workupload should be fine 99% of the time I gues.
But main reason I post now is....this is fix nr. 3...how many more can we expect...or is this now bug free and at a normal playable version?
Before the rework there were always problems with the releases....hope that won't be an issue anymore.

P.S.
Gofile recently got bombarded with pop up adds.
I never experienced that and downloaded there yesterday and today also.
What happened?

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Haven't noticed this thread until today.

Jesus man, can't believe this guy is making the same game for the third time.
That's what happens when you don't plan out your game. One of the biggest drawbacks to the ease of use for engines like Unity, Renpy, and RPGM is everyone and their incel son thinks they can make a game. Nah, bro, it's way, way more involved than that and proper planning can take months before you even start looking at what assets you need.

Reactions: SvenVlad

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Saves seems to be gone. Its a fantastic project, but im not sure if i have the willpower to figure out the very specific route to get where i want for the 90th time :(

Reactions: Gintoky

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Workupload is the only site that is even remotely trustworthy. Every other site is TrojansRUS.
Workupload doesn't even load at all in Firefox.

It has an infinite loop of its "ddos / bot protection", as if it is trying to crash your browser. Spam spam spam.
And if it actually ends this loop after the 3rd or so attempt, it shows this

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

GoFile in turn always runs perfect.
It only rarely has this bandwidth problem.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Workupload doesn't even load at all in Firefox.

It has an infinite loop of its "ddos / bot protection", as if it is trying to crash your browser. Spam spam spam.
And if it actually ends this loop after the 3rd or so attempt, it shows this

GoFile in turn always runs perfect.
It only rarely has this bandwidth problem.
I would never know I have had UBlock Origin on my browsers since he made the addon for Firefox and Chrome that coupled with Privacy badger for scripts never see any of that crap

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I would never know I have had UBlock Origin on my browsers since he made the addon for Firefox and Chrome that coupled with Privacy badger for scripts never see any of that crap
You can't block the ddos protection.
This forum also had this issue some while back.

But yeah Workupload with firefox, noscript, ABP, KIS, won't even let me access the file.
I think Workupload was acquired by MediaFire or what's it called, because the cookie selection interface looked identical (when it still was accessible for me). Before that it used to be a reliable host.

Sites like GoFile, Pixeldrain, Mega and such are just a plain download button. No popups, no ads, no nothing.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes