4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
office in Brazil is not as big and spacious as in other countries, the conditions are different, I live in Brazil and I know what it's like, most likely he is renting a space to divide between his personal life and work
Thank you for explaining. So if the offices tend to be smaller I would assume the rent would cost less as well?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
v0.035Alpha2 Changelog:
Added Bikini01B (Black with red hearts): To acquire it, you need to go back to the clothing store scene.
Enabled bikiki02 (thread) if Anny has Corruption 50+
Added buying ice cream for Anny;
Added the condition to call Lindsey to make her meet you at the beach entrance, you can do this any time after the clothing store event.
Added event to meet Suchandra and Miguel;
Drink purchase event, you can allow Anny to drink too;
Scenes to apply suntan lotion were blocked until alpha3 due to some bugs.
The MC can give drinks to Anny, Lindsey and Suchandra. However, the only one who has drunk events is Anny. Lindsey and Suchandra are in development;
You can go to Hook's house with Miguel and try to buy drugs. - Anny will drown if she is in the water and drunk, you need to have at least 4 in Fitness to save her. The lifeguard who will save her is random, drawn at the time.
Player will drown if he tries to save Anny while drunk or does not know how to swim (This is determined by answering Lindsey about her swimming skills)
Molesting Anny in the water.
Pissing scene with Miguel (Gay);
Anny will try to rubbing the player if she is drunk to manipulate him.
First kiss between MC and Anny, if she is drunk and alone in the chosen location.
Note: Some scenes are WIP and may have blocked options at the moment, some due to lack of renders and others due to lack of context.

More than 1200 lines of dialogue created only in this version and more than 200 renders.
10 new locations and backgrounds!

I hope you like it and let me know if you have any bugs.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
where can i get the new version ? i cant find a download link
Seems like it isn't being shared yet.

It is a test version for 25$ supporters. Last version also took its while to appear here.

And then you need the new codes for the non-patreon content. Which is... probably 95% of the game content.

LeeWeeKent

Sep 30, 2017
So has any homie subscribe the 25$ patreon? I'm really curious about his performance after all...;)I mean we are waiting four months for a 'Huge' content...

LeeWeeKent

Sep 30, 2017
When will it be released publicly?
you should ask those $25 dollar subscriber first, does they truly receive the alpha test game or not? and this is what I curious about and they paid the money! if they didn't get any shit, what do you expect to have a public version? A few rendered image doesn't prove any shit unless someone who paid and say "I got the alpha version"

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes