coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So is the pregnancy/impregnation content that the steam page mentions, more than just ending content?

Aug 30, 2022
Tyrant Quest [Gold Edition] [Redikal] – Full & Compressed – Win

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested Windows 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TyrantQuest-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Late in the game you get dominated, though it eventually switches. I belive 2-3 scenes of a female dominating you.
Just so there will be no uncertainty, this is a game where you are dominant, not the other way around. You are being treated like a slave very late in to the game, but that does not last long at all. If you are looking for femdom this game is definitely not recommended. It is a great game, but to enjoy it you will have to enjoy maledom and a quite brutal protagonist.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just so there will be no uncertainty, this is a game where you are dominant, not the other way around. You are being treated like a slave very late in to the game, but that does not last long at all. If you are looking for femdom this game is definitely not recommended. It is a great game, but to enjoy it you will have to enjoy maledom.
Yup. Even its name, "Tyrant Quest", hints at that.
Redikal mentions in previous pages that Steam version:

- In-depth ingame guide.
- Lots of bug fixes, correction of typos and QoL in some branching.
- Revamped a lot of the game interface to look better.
- Revamp of some early H-scenes.
- Steam achievements
I wonder which H-scenes were the ones that got revamped :unsure:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I remember this. Happy it got finished because this was well done, but unfinished. Lili is one of Adult gaming's best succubi.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I hate to say this, but: Am I the only one who reads this VN in their head in the English voice of Ainz Oowl Goan? Feels fitting.

Reactions: Solrane

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
the dev make this game free in this site? why lol ,on itch.io it require money. btw thx for the game
It's a consolation because people will inevitably post a game-in-progress on F95 anyway. As an act of courtesy, we do not upload the patron-only builds on any game until the developers give us the green light.

Reactions: FFTW and p23rklo
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes