Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
also.. something I noticed playing the earlier version.. if following harem path in the walkthrough provided then we miss on a lot of promotions and H scenes with the girls..
is it not possible to get all harem scenes and still promote some girls?
not even sure what's the purpose of the ranks.. i can only assume the higher the rank the more loyal they are to us?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I noticed the new save/load UI. It looks nice but can we have the game remember which page we saved at last? Right now it always defaults to the first page.

Reactions: slickwilli2020

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
As of right now, if you want to follow the harem path, you can not collect any girl points (the levels you're talking about, the ones in the square at the end of a chapter) except for Ancalia's point in chapter 5.
Yea, I think there are some specific conditions that have to be met sometimes, but the important thing is to basically spread around the points so that one girl doesn't get too many points. If one girl reaches all their points for the chapter, you don't get the harem point. Well you had to get all the points for Ancilla, so maybe new girls that become available need to be completely won over to add them to the harem.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is anyone able to get the harem scenes? I just don't seem to be able to get them after about chapter 4 no matter what I choose.
I'm having the same issue from ch4 and onwards despite following the wt to the letter. Also a weird bug where the scene dialogue with Rin and Saren in the dungeon repeats itself, along with the corresponding points.

Reactions: pizbia
Aug 3, 2017
Quick note, I do not know if it matters, but when you go to Newport with Seren, you can actually fuck her in the inn now and you can stop the orc from having his way with Rin, both by popular demand, and still be on the harem route, try making those choices if you haven't yet. I did a playthrough 2 days ago and only deviated from the wt on those points, and I have all the harem scenes.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Quick note, I do not know if it matters, but when you go to Newport with Seren, you can actually fuck her in the inn now and you can stop the orc from having his way with Rin, both by popular demand, and still be on the harem route, try making those choices if you haven't yet. I did a playthrough 2 days ago and only deviated from the wt on those points, and I have all the harem scenes.
First I followed the harem wt to the letter, stopped getting harem scenes after ch4 and stopped alltogether at 6th.

Then I restarted, followed your advice and only deviated on these two points, only 2 harem points at the end of ch4, still didn't get the scene. At this point I stopped again as I could get more scenes by playing alone and picking whatever I felt like.

If this is a walkthrough on how to not get any harem scenes (or any scenes in general) then it's doing a pretty good job.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
The confrontation between the Dark Lord and Camilia in the part 1 of the chap 8 makes me feel uneasy our hq is without defense Elanor, Lili and the goblins might be targeted while we talk with Camilia I hope that we won't get attacked when the part 2 will be released.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
The confrontation between the Dark Lord and Camilia in the part 1 of the chap 8 makes me feel uneasy our hq is without defense Elanor, Lili and the goblins might be targeted while we talk with Camilia I hope that we won't get attacked when the part 2 will be released.
Yea but honestly there is something thrilling by seeing the Overlord being in bad posture for once, until now he almost seems to be in total control of the situation. It's good to seein ghim to be outsmart and outclass from times to times.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
any full save? last time i played chapter 6 and dont wanna play again all routes for gallery

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i am following the walk through for the harem path and have only gotten 2 harem scenes out of the 4 i could have gotten so far......

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
Yea but honestly there is something thrilling by seeing the Overlord being in bad posture for once, until now he almost seems to be in total control of the situation. It's good to seein ghim to be outsmart and outclass from times to times.
That's the problem with playing as a villain. Doom is inevitable.
Not this matriarch, she's a monster.

But eventually, evil always falls.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes