Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
perez3579 Can you show screenshot please, most likely a font problem, I would try to install the fonts that are inside the game folder (fonts folder)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm torn.

You get an H scene for letting the orcs have their way at the cost of losing the opportunity for points with Rin and Elanor, but you get points with Seren and Lili.

Later you have the opportunity for points with Seren and Lili both. And again, for Elanor or Rin.

Almost a pity, Lili didn't go off on the kid saying that what he hoped happens to her already had, but that was still a good scene. Funny, before the conclusion with the Bandits at Seren's village, I would have said that scene with Lili would have been more likely to happen to Seren.

I went ahead with the H scene, mentioned protecting the village, (after letting the orcs have the village girl, Rich!), and got a point with Rin. Skipped the leading question with Lili and avoided a point there. And then told Rin that she should understand Elanor's feelings.

Laughed at the conversation between Kriknak and Gothar.

Told Seren my confidence grows, then asked her if she was hungry. I went ahead and told Lili that I was there the whole time.

It'll be interesting to see what fruit my choices bear, but it's still a fun ride either way.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Darthjake That was pleasant to read, I would be more critique myself because the part2 is really needed to make that chapter works nicely. This is my feedback after spending a shit ton of time on it, so sometimes it can be slightly off.
But I found that the part1 of Ch.6 has an unusually hard time working on its own because everything is pretty much paused mid-way. This is usually an issue that doesn't happen as much but here it was pretty flagrant for me.

But I'm really glad that you found it cool nonetheless, and I have a lot of fun producing the interactions between Kriknak and Gorthar! And once you reach Part2, this chapter will work much better as a whole. :)

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
zabiha That sucks, what's happening exactly (instant crash to desktop, error message etc.)? That could help

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
wtftho If you want to save on Mac, you need to give the game write permission, to do that simply drag and drop the game in your 'Applications'

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the scene "Rin's Weakness" in chapter 5 a line is missatributed. 'Rin' states "As you wish, Rin." I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Trevil saying that line.
Also, I followed the walkthrough along the harem route and I didn't get the harem point at the end of chapter five. Anyone else experiencing this problem or am I just exeptionally incompetent?

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
zeraligator it's possible a mistake has been made, I'll replay the game with the harem walkthrough and fix the issues in the future. Meanwhile, for getting the harem mp on chapters, you need to get the scene with Ancalia + the scene with the prestress, and don't unlock any MP points for the other girls (Lili, Rin...) in this chapter, except the MP for Ancalia.

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Ancalagon err Ancalia for best girl... but still a long road to put a leash on the Matriarch

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
zeraligator it's possible a mistake has been made, I'll replay the game with the harem walkthrough and fix the issues in the future. Meanwhile, for getting the harem mp on chapters, you need to get the scene with Ancalia + the scene with the prestress, and don't unlock any MP points for the other girls (Lili, Rin...) in this chapter, except the MP for Ancalia.
I ended up seeing the rin+lili scene so that's probably where it went wrong.

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
In the scene "Rin's Weakness" in chapter 5 a line is missatributed. 'Rin' states "As you wish, Rin." I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Trevil saying that line.
Also, I followed the walkthrough along the harem route and I didn't get the harem point at the end of chapter five. Anyone else experiencing this problem or am I just exeptionally incompetent?
You are not the only one

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Really good writing, except that one scene just before they capture the princess. The rainy forest exposition just goes on and on and on. The initial dialogue between that orc and goblin is also long but it's at least amusing, the forest bit just is boring.

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Org how many updates until the dwarf brat falls to the dark side? can you answer or this will be a spoiler?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes