TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Would a Dark Lord even want kids? He's immortal. Defeats the entire point of breeding. Not to mention any spawn he has would just be competition when they grow up.
I'm confused. If he were immortal why was he scared when he fought the dragon chick? Maybe I'm thinking invincible is the same as immortal lol Not if it's daughters. :WeSmart:

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused. If he were immortal why was he scared when he fought the dragon chick? Maybe I'm thinking invincible is the same as immortal lol Not if it's daughters. :WeSmart:
Immortal means they don't die from natural causes like old age or disease, not that they can't be killed.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
The game crashes after I confirm the character name. I can't even change it, no delete key.

Can't play, doesn't look very promising....

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Immortal means they don't die from natural causes like old age or disease, not that they can't be killed.
Then that raises the question of why didn't they just kill him when they captured him the first time? I think there's more to the story than they're telling us lol I think he might be a fallen angel or maybe even the devil.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
One of the first things MC says when being rescued is that he has an immortal, indestructible body. He's like one of the immortals from the Black Company series that remain a threat forever. Only thing you can do is seal them away somewhere and hope they become a problem for future generations.

As for Ancalia,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
this is a very intriguing game. the art style feels like it is Japanese even though it isn't, and i am not saying that as a knock as pretty much all art(CG, Backgrounds, and Character art) is actually very good. the story is also quite well done, it takes its time to build but makes sure that you are never bored at any point, and it manages to make a good mixture of you feeling like you are playing a villain, while at the same time making it clear that your enemies are not heroes either no matter what they claim. there are multiple love interests too, each unique and enjoyable to interact with. All in all, it is a great game and its developer did quite a fine job.

Would a Dark Lord even want kids? He's immortal. Defeats the entire point of breeding. Not to mention any spawn he has would just be competition when they grow up.
he could die in the battle in the latest update if you chose everything wrong, so he isn't immortal. very resistant and strong though. If someone can die in any way then he isnt really immortal imo.

Then that raises the question of why didn't they just kill him when they captured him the first time? I think there's more to the story than they're telling us lol I think he might be a fallen angel or maybe even the devil.
it was clearly stated that he is the son of the god of evil, so he is most likely a demigod.

Last edited:

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
No, immortal means can't die, literally not mortal, incapable of death. You're thinking of some mix of agelessness and endless vigour
Common usage beats etymology, immortal is used to mean separation from the natural course of mortality, and while it can include invulnerability or perpetuity of some sort it is not guaranteed anymore. See the numerous stories about killing gods and other immortal beings.

Reactions: foreverusername

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
Pretty happy I decided to give this game a shot, there is more than enough written about it in the thread so I will simply say well done.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
I'll be completely honest, I get confused as to whether or not Ancalia's normally topless.

It doesn't help that her forearms blend well with her bra(?).

Aug 24, 2019
guys, in the harem tab, there are only 3 scenes, is that it? Also, there is one table in the H-scenes that is locked, I'm so confused, please help.

rockr

Jun 26, 2019
My game crashes every time after selecting from the first dialog options. Anyone have a save they can share?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
why harem route guide some option can be increase the girl love meter but it intended to let us chose aside? is it correct should I follow or just go for what I see the correct ?

Aug 3, 2017
I think you're asking whether or not the harem path in the guide is accurate. It is, there is some leeway in it (I believe it says not to give Seren the D when in the tavern with her, but you actually can, and you can also safely stop the orc from having his way wih Rin without screwing up the harem route). Follow it and you should be fine

Reactions: Redikal
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes