Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
TiffanyMonroe I misunderstood. I was looking into the name of the characters speaking more than the text itself, that explains why I missed it. Thanks again, it's gonna be fixed for the next release 100% (it's definitely not fixed atm).

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, well, it's not in the OP here. Hope that gets updated with the new walkthrough as well when chap 5 final is released here.

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Demiare Sorry but I absolutely don't get it, we released one month ago for 10$ patrons, then it has been released for 5$ patrons one week after the release like it's stated on the tier description, and this has been our way of operation since the beginning of the Patreon.
I can notify everyone on the tier change for every release, but I thought it was unnecessary and would be annoying for the patrons because it will spam the same release up to three times for 10$ tiers for example.

EDIT: But be aware I'm not an expert at Patreon, so if it causes issues I can change and make alerts more important.
It wasn't 1 week, it was 3 weeks. I'm a $5 Patreon

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Linh Gremory Sorry but you are subscribed at 2$ tier and not 5$ tier as you seem to believe... That's why you got notified 3 weeks after as it should...
Also, it's really not the place to discuss such things, a simple PM on Discord or simply message me on Patreon for a first, that would be much more civil.

Last edited:

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Linh Gremory Sorry but you are subscribed at 2$ tier and not 5$ tier as you seem to believe... That's why you got notified 3 weeks after as it should...
Also, it's really not the place to discuss such things, a simple PM on Discord or simply message me on Patreon for a first, that would be much more civil.
Whoops I thought I remembered to upgrade to 5 this month. Sr man

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter1-to-5 Final:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes.
- ~50K+ words.
- You can now take Seren's virginity if you want to (Chapter 2 - Seren, first scene) while being on the Harem route. [Patron's suggestion].
- The random crashes that could occur when using the skip button for too long shouldn't happen nearly as often now (I will keep looking into it until it's 100% fixed though).

Reactions: L30 and Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes.
- ~50K+ words.
- You can now take Seren's virginity if you want to (Chapter 2 - Seren, first scene) while being on the Harem route. [Patron's suggestion].
- The random crashes that could occur when using the skip button for too long shouldn't happen nearly as often now (I will keep looking into it until it's 100% fixed though).
updated OP with v Ch.1-5 Final.

Mac Mirrors ll be added asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes.
- ~50K+ words.
can we finally have Rin without being forced to let her get fucked by the orcs to corrupt her? i never liked that, my girls are mine .

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm, I could not unlock the new alter scene for Seren, it just rewind to the beginning on the cell scene and ask the questions again, I choose the same but it trigger the second alter one.

Another thing, its my idea or after I Load and scene between a choose and after I choose one the scene rewind to the beginning and triggers again? its... difficult how to say this.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Yume-Noun There is no new scene for Seren in this update, not even an alt. I just made the first scene of Seren being possible to get if you are on the harem route. The walkthrough provides only one way of making things, I just cherrypicked one way just to clear.

The fact that it brings you to the start of the scene is normal between different updates. It detects that the files are different and the game has to load the scene from the start to make sure it doesn't miss any changes, but it doesn't mess up the choices you have done prior to that scene, it just makes you play the scene from the beginning and the choices that you have to potentially redo in the rewind scene will be accounted and overwrite your previous choices in that scene if there is any (it's a particularity of RPGMV).
In short, it doesn't cause any bugs outside of the total rewind of the scene where your save has been made, so no worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes