Feb 18, 2019
Man, i love this game. The artwork is awesome. And even to my surprise, i doesnt even play it for the sexy parts, even tho they are absofckin lutely are my taste, (sir all of you who make it, you are genius. ) But for the plot. I played the full 5th episode (Just be a patron and you can do it right now, they deserve it) And im totally excited how this will continue.
And to be honest, this game is a first for me in some way. I never read or played a story where i want the evil to win. Now, all Hail the God Of Evil.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
lordfridge9 That's weird, it should work but I might have broke the old saves when I tweaked Rin scene to be avoidable for Harem route. :(

gundam_00 'MP' is what you earn every end of a chapter for girls, it's 'Megapoint'.

Aswolfree Thank you for your kind comment, really, I'm really glad you like the game that much!

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
WindIsHowling Sadly not, not my in knowledge. But I'll keep looking if anyone comes up with a solution, maybe there is a mod possible.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Was honestly not expecting the writing for this to be that good. It's nice to see someone finally do "evil overlord returns" right in a h-game.

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I like it, but it crashes pretty much every time there's a scene transition.
Is there anything I can do on my end?
Was honestly not expecting the writing for this to be that good. It's nice to see someone finally do "evil overlord returns" right in a h-game.
The last sovereign does it very well, just isn't very fappable.

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Followed the Walkthrough but did not get a MP in chapter 2. Got my 2nd MP in Chapter 3, and 3rd in Chap 4.

Not sure how Ch 5 is going to look so no saves until then for me.

Does the game not store save files? I couldn't load my ch4 part 1 save for ch4 final and i can't load the new version with the save from ch4 final
I manually move the saves from the last "chapter" to the new release. At least I usually do. Didn't this time because of the stated bug fix for Rin.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Darthjake You didn't get the MP for who while following the walkthrough? Did you fix it in the end? Thank you, that could help me correct some bugs if there is any.
Azazeres It should be much better in the next version, I think I have found the cause. Sorry about the trouble!

Reactions: Azazeres

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Darthjake You didn't get the MP for who while following the walkthrough? Did you fix it in the end? Thank you, that could help me correct some bugs if there is any.
Azazeres It should be much better in the next version, I think I have found the cause. Sorry about the trouble!
Okay, my mistake, no points in Ch 1, MP in Ch 2, I was skipping alot because I'd already played through to Ch 4, and was replaying just in case your bugfix, well fixed something in my game. I don't recall getting alot of MP in the last playthrough, but I was not following the guide going for the Harem route either, was just collecting the scenes.

Ch 2 MP is showing the scene with Rin and Elanor.

I did notice something in my new playthrough though. The last time I played it I got a glitch on the "punishment" scene with Seren. I went through the dialouge and then got a black screen and did the dialogue again, and then got the scene. It worked fine on the playthrough I did while writing this post though.

Ch 3 MP = 2, but no scene showed in the Harem Point box. So I'm guessing that was 1 point from Ch 2 and then a 2nd for Ch 3?

Ch 4.... Hmmm, I got the double titjob scene this time, I don't recall that last time, so I may have made an error when picking choices. And MP = 3 for Ch 4 conclusion.

I must say I chucked reading the intro to Ch 5, that poor sod of a bandit.

I"m still trying to figure out the Ch 5 conversations. Sort of torn between wanting more men, and keeping Seren happy. Although seeing Rin react to the fact that the villagers loathed Seren *before* she started serving the Dark Lord would be in interesting twist too.

So in conclusion, I think my previous post about the walkthrough was in error. Looks like it worked fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

Serane

Oct 19, 2018
I couldn't find anything here, so hopefully I'm not missing anything.
I'm having a huge problem with the game crashing. It would go for about 10-50 text changes and then just crash to desktop. Possibly quicker after choices, but it's crashing with long dialogue between choices as well. No warning, task manager isn't showing any spikes in resources, I can't trace it to anything, and I can't find a way to stop or even delay it. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I couldn't find anything here, so hopefully I'm not missing anything.
I'm having a huge problem with the game crashing. It would go for about 10-50 text changes and then just crash to desktop. Possibly quicker after choices, but it's crashing with long dialogue between choices as well. No warning, task manager isn't showing any spikes in resources, I can't trace it to anything, and I can't find a way to stop or even delay it. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
I had that problem on the first few versions, but have not had it in some time. Are you skipping text? That's when it seemed to happen to me. I spam saved alot while it was an issue, other then that, no clue, sorry mate.

death705

Sep 22, 2017
has anyone else had an issue with the display freezing when playing? by display freezing I mean that the graphics have stopped updating but I can still navigate the menu by sound to save. this has been happening with rpg maker a lot for me lately, but this game has had it happen the most often(every few minutes) so I figured I would see if anyone else has had this issue and, if they have, how did they fix the issue?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
has anyone else had an issue with the display freezing when playing? by display freezing I mean that the graphics have stopped updating but I can still navigate the menu by sound to save. this has been happening with rpg maker a lot for me lately, but this game has had it happen the most often(every few minutes) so I figured I would see if anyone else has had this issue and, if they have, how did they fix the issue?
Yeah happens randomly for me in pretty much all rpg mv games, no idea how to fix it though.

death705

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah happens randomly for me in pretty much all rpg mv games, no idea how to fix it though.
I'm used to it happening every hour or 2 in most rpg maker games, but it actually happens every 2-6 minutes for me in just this game and I have no clue why, makes it very hard to actually play the game you know.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Should be fixed in next release hopefully, at least I will do everything possible but I think I got it.

Reactions: L30
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes