Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
TiffanyMonroe Thanks for reporting the error, do you know by any chance where it happens?
The MC is very tall, but there is some freedom of interpretation given to the readers in that regard. Personally I imagine him being around 6'6. A bit like Guts in Berserk.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
TiffanyMonroe Thanks for reporting the error, do you know by any chance where it happens?
The MC is very tall, but there is some freedom of interpretation given to the readers in that regard. Personally I imagine him being around 6'6. A bit like Guts in Berserk.
I noticed right around the double titjob but might have been sooner lol

• Wow
Reactions: Redikal

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
what a bug mess this game is , if you start a game when you go to fuck lili the game just crash to desktop.... and cant advance anymore, i dunno if you guys have beta tester but if you do ,they suck if they cant even see such a bug so early in the game, considering is in the 1 chapter.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
what a bug mess this game is , if you start a game when you go to fuck lili the game just crash to desktop.... and cant advance anymore, i dunno if you guys have beta tester but if you do ,they suck if they cant even see such a bug so early in the game, considering is in the 1 chapter.
I restarted and went harem route and it fixed my save bugs.

D

Deleted member 377868

The game is amazing,but would you guys make and android version?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
rblast123 I really want to but I have no android device to test if it works, there is a web version that is being tested right now, when that web version is published online, if you can test the web version on your android device and tell me if the controls work well then that will help me a lot in making an android port right after.

D

Deleted member 377868

rblast123 I really want to but I have no android device to test if it works, there is a web version that is being tested right now, when that web version is published online, if you can test the web version on your android device and tell me if the controls work well then that will help me a lot in making an android port right after.
I'd happy to test it,could you send me the link?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
rblast123 It's still under evaluation by Newgrounds, such link doesn't exist yet, I'll post it when I have it but I found something interesting by googling. Seems like someone already ported it to android:

Does it work?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Seems like the MC name going back to the default one doesn't happen until around the harem scene at the end of chapter 4. It still had the name I put up until I had beaten Hilde at least.

kcyors

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 380374

Overview:
The Dark Lord has been revived, and he means to have revenge on those who sealed him--by any means necessary. He will rebuild his power one wench at a time, and if he chooses the right woman for his next consort, the free nations may finally fall at his feet. But there are other powers that would see him sealed away once more, and if he isn't careful, they might just have their way...​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-11-19
Developer: Black Smut - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux (Ch.4 Part 1): - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH (Ch.1-to-4 Final)

View attachment 304883 View attachment 405443 View attachment 335519 View attachment 304884 View attachment 304885 View attachment 304886 View attachment 304887 View attachment 304916
Not use how I feel about the artstyle but its Cool

ayatrolla

Jun 26, 2017
Gotta say, I rarely ever get hooked on animated novels; but the writing, both in great word usage and creative content, is so damn good that I'm actually super invested in the story now.
The art is bloody great too.

Well done lads!

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
I find the story excellent but found annoying bugs : on some "context"/environnments, black squares sometimes appear on screen as if the real textures were missing. Same for Seren's eyes which appear like two white circle for more than half of her expressions.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
erallor That's weird and kind of game-breaking, would you be kind enough to test this version I just uploaded here:

And let me know if it fixes your problem?
If it still doesn't work, you can try the web version but it's quite inferior:

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
ok I will. Thanks for your answer.

edit: nope the bug is still there. (I'm playing on windows 10 64 bit)

But I will carry on because the story is still great. I should be near the end of chapter two.

Last edited:
  • Sad
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes