Mar 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a problem when using previous saves, Two bugs one when I launch the game and the second one when I am loading any save, It doesn't matter from which chapter.

I can start a new game just fine, but maybe you know how to fix this? (pretty please)

Mar 12, 2017
MasteRofNumberS Try this link:
Let me know if it helps please!
The first bug disappeared (nw.dll), but I still can't load old saves (I get the second bug). In the last version the saves worked perfectly, So I don't really know what's the problem ;/ Well, I can always do a second playthrough ;)

• Love
Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter1-to-5 Part1:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes.
- ~60K+ words.
- Fixed an important bug that blocked the progression for Rin MP route (need to start from the end of Chapter 3 to have it fixed in your playthrough).

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Dev is becoming really annoying by neglecting his Patreon =/

I'm a 5$ supporter and guess how I found about Ch5-part1 release? Via F95 of course! :mad: (same was happened with Ch4 - so please understand why I'm so angry)

Sure I'm not most generous kind of patron. But seriously are you're expecting me to check your Patreon page weekly? :FacePalm:

P.S. I hope he's reading here as it would be stupid to write at older theme with a poll.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Demiare Sorry but I absolutely don't get it, we released one month ago for 10$ patrons, then it has been released for 5$ patrons one week after the release like it's stated on the tier description, and this has been our way of operation since the beginning of the Patreon.
I can notify everyone on the tier change for every release, but I thought it was unnecessary and would be annoying for the patrons because it will spam the same release up to three times for 10$ tiers for example.

EDIT: But be aware I'm not an expert at Patreon, so if it causes issues I can change and make alerts more important.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Demiare Sorry but I absolutely don't get it, we released one month ago for 10$ patrons, then it has been released for 5$ patrons one week after the release like it's stated on the tier description, and this has been our way of operation since the beginning of the Patreon.
It's easy.

When you're posting something on Patreon - every your supporter that have rights to see this post will get a message via e-mail. That's allowing to monitor several artists at once. Many authors either make a separate post for each tier of supporters (usually if they're making some kind of alpha/beta versions before main release) or at least (!) post an information message about incoming release dates for all their supporters.

You're completely ignoring this (either using time-based limitations on your posts or changing their level manually or some other kind of patreon magic that don't create a message for supporters). So I'm not receiving ANY messages about new releases.

It's maybe a new habit among Patreon artists - dunno and sorry if it is indeed, but for me you're first one doing so :)

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I do post public news every end of the month where I state the upcoming release date for the upcoming month. And the system won't work for us because we mostly don't do alpha/beta (not at this point at least). The only thing I could do as far as I know would be to republish/copy-paste the same post/release three times in a month for every release, for every tier. I find it pretty ugly and will clog the patreon feed heavily.
But hmm I could send a grouped message on Patreon to everyone being concerned when I update a release to be open to the others tiers. Could that work for you?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
But hmm I could send a grouped message on Patreon to everyone being concerned when I update a release to be open to the others tiers. Could that work for you?
It's up to you how to solve that problem - and it's up to you to ever take it in mind or not (maybe I'm last one using email nowadays hehe).

I'm only come to share my personal opinion that IMHO information post about upcoming release is mandatory one (I'm often skip all posts about your other game as don't interested into it).

P.S. I can suggest to make a single info post with future release dates and links for a fixed posts with download links for each tier of supporters (so you can update them in planned time later but at least everyone will be informed about new release)? Something like used by Pink Tea Games in his Elven Conquest.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Tried this game for the first time today just to check it out.
And the game closes down at random places, when I tend to use "shift" for quick skipping.
Is this a common bug or ?.... When loading and I'm trying again it works. Very Weird.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Zelle8 Thanks for reporting this issue, how much memory RAM do you have? I have an idea about where it is coming from, I might be able to fix it for Chapter 6. I suspect this issue to happen on computers with low memory (doesn't happen on mine, for example, that's why I wasn't aware) but I know how to make the load less important and lessen the memory usage, so I will try to optimise better on the next release. All I can say for now is try to don't press skip button for too long, do break and move forward with the mouse from time to time and it should not happen too much.

tuli2770 There is some limited animation, I admit it's not the best but it should be average or so. But it's not as good as Fall of Juliet on that area.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zelle8 Thanks for reporting this issue, how much memory RAM do you have? I have an idea about where it is coming from, I might be able to fix it for Chapter 6. I suspect this issue to happen on computers with low memory (doesn't happen on mine, for example, that's why I wasn't aware) but I know how to make the load less important and lessen the memory usage, so I will try to optimise better on the next release. All I can say for now is try to don't press skip button for too long, do break and move forward with the mouse from time to time and it should not happen too much.

tuli2770 There is some limited animation, I admit it's not the best but it should be average or so. But it's not as good as Fall of Juliet on that area.
16 GB, I have no issues with other games, this bug seems very random, saw it 3-4 times between chapter 1+2, but never the same place.
And yes I did exactly that which seemed to fix it, let go of skip for some periods of time : )

• Thinking Face

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does the game not store save files? I couldn't load my ch4 part 1 save for ch4 final and i can't load the new version with the save from ch4 final

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what does this mean "Fixed an important bug that blocked the progression for Rin MP route "? what route is Rin MP?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes