Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I realy love this update and the direction of the story. In the beginning the scene with the orc disturbed me a little because I'm not a fan of NTR but now I think that this scene made sense. And the story continue to be very cool from my point of view, I can't wait to see how the dark lord will finish to corrupt the elf princess and her bodyguard.

Reactions: Redikal

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone give me a full save? i deleted my game file at chapter 3 and now i'm feel like an idiot

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I realy love this update and the direction of the story. In the beginning the scene with the orc disturbed me a little because I'm not a fan of NTR but now I think that this scene made sense. And the story continue to be very cool from my point of view, I can't wait to see how the dark lord will finish to corrupt the elf princess and her bodyguard.
It's powerplay, not netorare. Also, completely optional. You can just tell the orc to fuck off and keep her completely for yourself.

Reactions: Kalrotix

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I am following the guide for the Harem path and it seems to require me to let Rin be raped. Will not allowing that break the harem path?

Another general question...Harem path seems to make me pass up ALOT of chances for Favor points. Is that necessary too?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I am following the guide for the Harem path and it seems to require me to let Rin be raped. Will not allowing that break the harem path?

Another general question...Harem path seems to make me pass up ALOT of chances for Favor points. Is that necessary too?
Someone said that you had to let her get fucked, but that it's been changed now. Dunno how it will turn out.
There's not a lot of scenes in the game at the moment so passing up them for harem shouldn't be a big deal. i think you might see like 90% scenes in harem route anyway.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know if the torrent has the updated days or is it still just the first week?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Here the public version Chapter1-4 Final:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 1 new long in-depth harem scene.
- ~40K+ words.
- Various tweaks and corrections of typo to the previous part.
- Improved scoreboard (added cute chibis).

:lepew:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There's a bug where it stops using your custom name in this update. Also how tall is the mc? 6ft? Regular human height doesn't sound very intimidating.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes