• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 5, 2017
Mifey, ignore these people. You're doing great, your game is coming along fantastically, there's just some people who feel so strongly about this one fetish that they want to control every decision you make to ensure that they're not upset. I'm not a fan of NTR myself, but one avoidable scene is such an absurd thing to get this worked up about.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm curious why he didn't just take her sword when he imprisoned her? I'm sure having a weapon will hinder her growing despair.
At this point I just wish mod locked every thread that slightly mention NTR/CUCK. Fuck this endless loop of same old tired argument for and against kinks.
Instead of censorship, have you considered just not reading them? :unsure:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
At this point I just wish mod locked every thread that slightly mention NTR/CUCK. Fuck this endless loop of same old tired argument for and against kinks.
Your best bet is to just use the ignore function, they are a vocal minority in every thread anyway. Also works on those that ask for saves.

Seriously this /hgg/ level discussion going on here really shows the quality of the thread.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I am the Cuck Overlord.

See ^that? I can't stand NTR and I still have a penis and everything. Granted, it's quite small and no women will touch it... even for money...

Fo realz; there's no point in getting so worked up about this shit. It's a fucking game. So let's please keep the convo about the game and not each other. Thanks

May 2, 2017
I think the game is great, but sharing my women with others is a no-no. You are given the choice to to intervene, so I don't get all the fuss. It would be really nice if that choice wasn't in the harem route though. I really liked the art, all the girls are really hot and the writing is really amazing. I do think that it's quite lengthy and not enough art. That's just me nitpicking though. Looking forward to the next update.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
I think the game is great, but sharing my women with others is a no-no. You are given the choice to to intervene, so I don't get all the fuss. It would be really nice if that choice wasn't in the harem route though. I really liked the art, all the girls are really hot and the writing is really amazing. I do think that it's quite lengthy and not enough art. That's just me nitpicking though. Looking forward to the next update.
The MAIN problem was that letting the orc have his way gets you a harem point, stopping him did not.
And most harem lovers where wondering WHY ??

This is where the problem started and ended for me, all i did was try to explain why allowing a minion to rape my harem members or future members of my harem was a choice that i would never allow so why give the harem point to the choice that allows it.
Its does not feel right and in character for a evil overlord to allow a minion to rape someone without the overlord telling him its is allowed should not reward a harem point.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some people take their virtual waifu's extremely seriously. They will tremble with fury when one of their harem is sullied. "Oh no! You have defiled my 2D gf. This cannot stand!"

On a serious note, how do you know its people from here that are harassing you on patreon? Anyways, you have my sympathy. It's a very good VN, so don't be discouraged. Wish you the best.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ow NTR, one of my most beloved topics, it's surrounded by so much love and hate (definitely more hate), I really enjoy seeing the bleeding asses of the angered legion when they see something slightly NTRish (well, in this case not slightly).

Although, in this case, this scene is VERY unfitting, i mean... An """NTR""" (with a lot of quote marks, cause this is more a cuck scene) in a HAREM route doesn't make any sense.

Lets see the definition of harem: "Properly refers to domestic spaces that are reserved for the women of the house in a Muslim family..." Alright, that's not what we are looking for.
Let's try again: "A sacred inviolable place; female members of the family, refers to the sphere of women in a usually polygynous household and their quarters which is enclosed and forbidden to other men."

Focus on forbidden to other men... And I think exclusive doesn't mean sharing with an MALE orc (At least I think they are males, they have a dick, but you can never be sure these days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ow NTR, one of my most beloved topics, it's surrounded by so much love and hate (definitely more hate), I really enjoy seeing the bleeding asses of the angered legion when they see something slightly NTRish (well, in this case not slightly).

Although, in this case, this scene is VERY unfitting, i mean... An """NTR""" (with a lot of quote marks, cause this is more a cuck scene) in a HAREM route doesn't make any sense.

Lets see the definition of harem: "Properly refers to domestic spaces that are reserved for the women of the house in a Muslim family..." Alright, that's not what we are looking for.
Let's try again: "A sacred inviolable place; female members of the family, refers to the sphere of women in a usually polygynous household and their quarters which is enclosed and forbidden to other men."

Focus on forbidden to other men... And I think exclusive doesn't mean sharing with an MALE orc (At least I think they are males, they have a dick, but you can never be sure these days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Its best to think of it more as training and breaking the mind of the character to be more obediant like in the Akbur games. yet all the users had to do is be respectful and request the dev to change it instead of acting like cum brain apes now the dev doesnt want anything to do with this thread.

Last edited:

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Its best to think of it more as training and breaking the mind of the character to be more obediant like in the Akbur games. yet all the users had to do is be respectful and request the dev to change it instead of acting like cum brain apes now the dev doesnt want anything to do with this thread.
Sadly true. I'm not a fan of NTR myself but the level of aggressivity on this thread was disturbing. I agree with some critics but they way were some were presented were excessively aggressiv. I hope that it will not discourage Mifey To continue his game.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
If i can stop it from happening and kill the orc as a warning to everybody else then that would be great. But no need to attack the Dev i hate NTR my self.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Or we will use old good physics and will remember that short girls are barely able to fight against armored opponent (you know they unable to give enough impulse & wield heavy enough weapon to cut through armor and I don't even want to mention biology)... Phew, what a heresy I'd said, isn't it? :D Then I will suggest fantasy version - lure her in swampy terrain (or create it with magic) and use polearms as her weapon lack any reach :)

Really nice game - would definitely support dev in next month :)

P.S. I really hope Dark Lord will still more calculating empire-builder villain then bloodlusting demonspawn from usual stories. Currently I really like him - he's feel like many CK2 characters I'd played (minus cute succubi ofk hehe).

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes