Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
How come the walkthrough for the HAREM route has you NOT intervene when you catch one of your orc underlings about to rape one of the heroins that you have taken prisoner? That is some fucked up cuck shit that should not be in a harem route.
I literally stopped playing for a moment to say the exact same thing here, watching all the scenes if very different from a fucking Harem

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I ended up just saying Fuck it and intervening because I am not a cuck. I don't care that I will be missing the only new scene in this update (Which I might add was really disappointing to find out). I do NOT share women in harem games (Or in any other type of game or situation either).

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How come the walkthrough for the HAREM route has you NOT intervene when you catch one of your orc underlings about to rape one of the heroins that you have taken prisoner? That is some fucked up cuck shit that should not be in a harem route.
Well I guess i'm not playing this anymore, the only logical end to that is to kill the orc.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Didn't know people were that passionate for a minor detail like that, well I guess that's a good thing for the game so yeah anyway I don't know guys what you are talking about, it's a bit silly to me that cuck reference, I simply don't get it but I will try to help.

We are trying to make a game for both solo girl players and harem players. That's good to hear some feedback about it, keep in mind the scene can be actually stopped and Rin saved from the orc, there is a different approach to gather the harem point of Ch.3 that is not included in the walkthrough (I just picked one among the other).

But if I understand well you want to be able to gather the harem point from Chapter 3 with the ability to intervene and avoid the scene entirely, and I can definitely do/add that, so I will tweak/add to leave that possibility open on the next update, it's really not a problem.
And no the harem route doesn't consist of simply collecting scenes in the long run, you are still collecting point towards the harem route and it's still early content, for now, locked scenes and specific content tied to it will happen only after.
Whats hard to understand here? Harem and cuckolding are two very clashing fetishes, and having the player partake in one to get to the other is terrible game design. Honestly I don't know why that scene is in the game anyway, its sou out of place with the theme of the game its almost jarring. If thats what the future of the game looks like do be a dear and tell me so I can stop caring about this game.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RedPillBlues
Why the hell are you even there? It's been three chapters you say the game is bad, that you don't like it. Maybe not waste your time here?
??never said the game is bad? You want to point that out to me? In fact I said the art was good and the writing was, and I quote "doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that's a +1" How does that translate to "the game is bad." Please don't slander me.

Last edited:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Didn't know people were that passionate for a minor detail like that, well I guess that's a good thing for the game so yeah anyway I don't know guys what you are talking about, it's a bit silly to me that cuck reference, I simply don't get it but I will try to help.

We are trying to make a game for both solo girl players and harem players. That's good to hear some feedback about it, keep in mind the scene can be actually stopped and Rin saved from the orc, there is a different approach to gather the harem point of Ch.3 that is not included in the walkthrough (I just picked one among the other).

But if I understand well you want to be able to gather the harem point from Chapter 3 with the ability to intervene and avoid the scene entirely, and I can definitely do/add that, so I will tweak/add to leave that possibility open on the next update, it's really not a problem.
And no the harem route doesn't consist of simply collecting scenes in the long run, you are just collecting point towards the harem route and it's still early content, for now, locked scenes and specific content tied to it will happen only after.
Don't get us wrong, we are only a little upset cause we like the game adn we definetely like the MP doing stuff with the main heroines, I know that obviously the orcs have to also have their fun, but I believe that just an overall picture of a city raid of they pillaging and getting their way with random nameless girl is all good.

My point is simple, if you a name a NPC, it would be much better if the options avaliable are only the Darklord and female characters having sex with her

Ps: I also kinda agree in the point that Harem and NTR are opposite, I don't want to kinkshame, even though I do it all the time with this cuck bastards, but since this is a Darklord game that I'm pretty sure that at least 90% of the players are going for harem route, NTR should not be on it.

But well, keep the good work lad, we are only bugging cause we love this game and want it to be the best as possible!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
sharing your slaves is a power play. It's not even close to cuck. In this case, it seems like a utilitarian decision to break her down rather than some power play though. Anyways, it probably doesn't fit that well into the harem route for this game. He did seem kind of possessive in the intro.

I just played the scene and its hot as fuck, but its kind of an important point where she gets a fucked into submission (at least temporarily?). It would be more satisfying if the MC does that part rather than some lowly orc. Also, MC correctly deduces that the orc probably fucked up and let her out. He shouldn't reward mistakes.

The scene was really hot though. That's my favorite kind of dialogue during sex scenes :D

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Let me get this out of the way first.
I have played the game but have not had time to play the last update.
I was reading the post on this last page and i felt a familiar feeling to some other games that have come past on this site.
I LOVE me a harem game but there are very few harem games that work as most game devs try and get as many fetishes in the game as they can to get a bigger following.
Now thus far i really liked the game but simple reading the choice the dev made already made me go : gods no not again.
The problem i think is that the 'harem' fetish or kink or how you want to refer to it or call it can have different ideals.
Most of the fans of harem ( tell me if i'm wrong) do have a few basic things they want and some they don't want.

- collecting toys (it does not matter the selection preference gender, race, type. We want to collect them all ).
- Nobody touches our stuff without our say so (only we say who sleeps with who, anybody that breaks that rule dies ).

Now i could go on to write a long winded slab of text but i'm already going to take a big chunk so i'l "try" to make it short.
As i read the post on this page the biggest problem is with a orc getting to close to OUR property from the stand point of a "harem" lover.
Add to that the evil overlord factor ( How dare a minion take a reward that was not given to him by ME. As in he was told she was him to do with as he wants.) And the emotions hit the fan fast.

If you want to keep the harem / overlord crowd happy, add a raid to a town and add a group of no name fuck toys in the mix. The NO NAME is really important because when you name it (gender, race, type) we wants it !

It is the same problem that another game had where you play a pirate captain and the crew rapes one of your prisoners the daughter of a governor and goes ' o well that happened'. That is so wrong that me ( and others) saw that scene and uninstalled. Because it breaks the character as you would not allow something like that. You would never allow a minion to take a reward nor damage merchandise that can be traded or used in other ways (remember your a evil overlord in this game first pirate captain in that game everything else comes second and the rest even the sexy time most come from the point of view of the main character).

The only way that a minion would have sex with (rape) any part of your harem (as a evil overlord) would be to punish the person from your harem because they in your eyes deserve a punishment (maybe she slept with someone without your permission, or is in love with someone that is not you) and you throw them out of your harem and into the stuff your minions play with pile.

Little longer that i hoped but could have been a lot worse deleted about half the original text i wrote. ;)
Keep up the good work en please ask around for input on the fetish you try to play to as that is the fastest way to learn.
And try to not get your kinks / fetishes crossed as that upsets people.

Still big but only my 2 cents.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
sharing your slaves is a power play. It's not even close to cuck. In this case, it seems like a utilitarian decision to break her down rather than some power play though. Anyways, it probably doesn't fit that well into the harem route for this game. He did seem kind of possessive in the intro.

I just played the scene and its hot as fuck, but its kind of an important point where she gets a fucked into submission (at least temporarily?). It would be more satisfying if the MC does that part rather than some lowly orc. Also, MC correctly deduces that the orc probably fucked up and let her out. He shouldn't reward mistakes.

The scene was really hot though. That's my favorite kind of dialogue during sex scenes :D
Was typing as you where posting so let me use your post for a moment as i agree (again i have not seen the scene but sounds fun when used in the RIGHT place in the story).

Sharing slaves is a overlord thing but your personal harem is ALWAYS off limits and girls you have picked / claimed should also be off limits.
Now as i said if she did something to upset you then it becomes something different.
But as this scene is told here it feels out of character of a evil overlord.
For the character in the scene, i thought that breaking her was something i (MC) was looking forward to so seeing a minion do it, would be a NO NO of the biggest order.
I can only talk about my opinion but having played evil guys including overlords for more then 30 years in all kind of roleplaying game both tabletop and digital.
If i was to encounter this scene i would not "stop" the orc, i would kill him for taking liberties with MY prisoner. And do that in front of all the troops so they know that you NEVER fuck with MY stuff. ;)

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I agree with @desmosome, I'd also like to add member of a harem aren't always supposed to love interests sometimes they only exist to have sex with. So I wouldn't be quick to label a game a "cuck game" just because of that scene, unless it was your main mistress/girl and just some nobody that needs training anyway then I would agree with @RedPillBlues, so far theough I am loving the game and seeing hot women humilitated by having sex with a monster is always entertaining I hope more scenes like that are involved.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's sad to see dev being attacked on almost every page on this thread even resorting to insults and calling him names. He works on his game so hard, offers it for free just for that. Earns almost next to nothing. Some even go as far as to harass him on patreon page itself. I have never seen so much negativity in any other game thread, though I'm not an active reader here. It's very unfortunate, indeed. Must be very demotivational.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It good you will fix that because you need to let some orc fuck your women to get harem is dumb.

From what I read, this overlord 'd never let orc fuck his women. that head's orc 'd fly immediately after he saw that. he didn't even fuck her and then he will let some orc fuck her first ? really? he just said he didn't trust orc and don't let them have the keys but when he saw orc tried to fuck his women he just stood there and let him fuck her. this doesn't make sense. no king 'd let some lowly peasant fuck his women. no overlord 'd let orc disrespect him like that. I'm surprise that orc head still intact after that scene.

Honestly, if the game let you have all women/harem. why anyone 'd pick just 1 girl. I'm still disappoint I have to pick only 1 in chapter 2.

fappingpool

Jul 5, 2017
Saphartlantis Somewhere around ten or so I guess, not sure yet.
fappingpool We considered it at one point but it's hard to make it right and I think would not fit the universe and kinda break immersion. But maybe as avoidable and as a one-scene thing, under a magic spell of some sort. Maybe that could work.

Got it for Harem preference, I'll tweak so that you have to intervene in next update regarding that path.
I can live with an avoidable one time scene if it does happen. Thanks for the reply

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Saphartlantis Somewhere around ten or so I guess, not sure yet.
fappingpool We considered it at one point but it's hard to make it right and I think would not fit the universe and kinda break immersion. But maybe as avoidable and as a one-scene thing, under a magic spell of some sort. Maybe that could work.

Got it for Harem preference, I'll tweak so that you have to intervene in next update regarding that path.
hey, i know i do not have much of a right to critic the story, but would it be possible to make a choice when the bodyguard is about to get raped to fuck her myself instead with a simiular breakdown for her and let that count towards the harem route?
reason for that i feel cucked with the choice. i mean i thaught our mc didn´t want to share (which i fully support) his sluts, so why does he only stands there and let´s it happen? are we in the harem route forced to share now like we are managing a brothel? i personnally do not want that.
sry if that sounded mean but i am really passionate in that category.
so except that scene i love this game

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Are you saying that everything should not be criticized?
Calling him names like you did in that deleted post is over the top and disrespectful. Is unbelievable that there are people who think this is ok.
You can stop the orc, what's the problem? Grow a thicker skin. It's not like you're forced into it.
I'm sure there's an option, so choose to intervene. Problem solved, life goes on.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes