Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Idem, I really like the cold and calculating side of the Dark Lord. I'm really impatient to see the next update and the evolution of the story :D . Do Sinfey have a release schedule?

Also, someone know how to have the harem point without letting the girl being rape ? I though that Sinfey mentioned that it was possible in previous pages. I surprisingly liked this scene, even if I'm not a fan of NTR traditionally and it seemed a little out of character from my point of view, but I'm curious to know if they are other possibilities

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Idem, I really like the cold and calculating side of the Dark Lord. I'm really impatient to see the next update and the evolution of the story :D . Do Sinfey have a release schedule?

Also, someone know how to have the harem point without letting the girl being rape ? I though that Sinfey mentioned that it was possible in previous pages. I surprisingly liked this scene, even if I'm not a fan of NTR traditionally and it seemed a little out of character from my point of view, but I'm curious to know if they are other possibilities
Just stop the orc that's what i do nobody touches my bitches.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Definitely a fantastic rpgm game. I really hate rpgm games do to how fucking big the maps are and how annoying the 3d animation looks out of place, but this game avoids all that and also has a compelling story. The girls you meet are fantastically hot. Looking foward to more updates!

Reactions: Kalrotix

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Well I have to give my honest opinion of this game. I suggest you wait since it is very very short right now, since there there is not much content right now. I do enjoy it but the content is not much. Also to answer some people questions about the chapters its all in one game its just starts with the prologue then chapter one and chapter two and chapter 3 but just note that the chapters them self's are very short and you will find yourself in chapter two real quick. This game is a waiting game for more content so this is a wait.

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Hold on to ya buttz, it's time for my two cents:
Aside from the character break moment of letting a misbehaving servant get a reward he did not earn without dire repercussions being required for the harem route, this has been a great game, and that break was jarring but not a deal breaker for me.

To quote my father about pointing out flaws, "If you are keen enough to see the issue think of, and offer, a solution." My and most other's biggest beef with that scene is that the miscreant gets to live after touching our things. It could have led to a "Did I say you could do that welp?" and using that trauma to help break her by giving her the creature comfort of cheep, viceral, and bloody revenge, either with us lashing out at the Orc or us giving her a knife. This will also serve the perpose of teaching a lesson to the rest of your army that they don't reach beyond their grasp.

It keeps the art you have put the effort into, and adds to the scene as written. I'd suggest making the "Give her the opportunity for revenge" and the "Stop the petualnt orc" both counting for Harem/getting a love point. This lets NTR fans have their taste of it, revenge fans have their way, and best of all doesn't waste good art.

The Flashback using the default name was odd, but I figure that will be addressed later.

All in all, nice work, I hope you stay with this project, as it is the first game I have added the fan of to my Sig.

Last edited:

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Looked a bit around, but wanted to double check on the answer:

Intimate scenes. Animated, or static? I saw '2DCG' in the genre's, hence my double checking.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, is he serious with the changelog? :p just one new scene and "50k words"? Thats bad advertisement mate that scares people away! That sounds like read-read-read-read-read-WATCH-read-read-read-read-END.

May 15, 2018
Wait, is he serious with the changelog? :p just one new scene and "50k words"? Thats bad advertisement mate that scares people away! That sounds like read-read-read-read-read-WATCH-read-read-read-read-END.
I believe it’s 50k for the whole thing not just the update, I see why you were confused though

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey it says chapter 4 does it mean i have to download first chapter 1 2 3 or downloading this contains all chapters?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
How's the state of content currently? Is it worth picking up, or am I better off waiting a few months? I'm not really interested in an hour or two of play at the most.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
How's the state of content currently? Is it worth picking up, or am I better off waiting a few months? I'm not really interested in an hour or two of play at the most.
It all runs by pretty quick, it is fun though but I think I will wait a few more updates to play through it a again there is not a ton there atm.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes