ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Hey just wanted to say, I came into this game with low expectations, but your gosh-darn it, your writing is top-notch.
Seriously, it's better than 90% of other games on this site. It's well thought out, serious (it's not tongue in cheek comedy), well paced, with has gradual world-building.
Didn't expect the writing to be the selling point for an adult game, yet here we are.
Congratz on this release!
I hope for a new release with more scenes soon and will continue to closely follow this project :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tyrant Quest [Ch.1-to-5 Final] [Black Smut Software] (1.21 GB rar win source)
253 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Public release of Chapter1-to-5 Final:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes.
- ~50K+ words.
- You can now take Seren's virginity if you want to (Chapter 2 - Seren, first scene) while being on the Harem route. [Patron's suggestion].
- The random crashes that could occur when using the skip button for too long shouldn't happen nearly as often now (I will keep looking into it until it's 100% fixed though).
I don't want to come off as complaining or ungrateful, but these download links are all extremely slow. An average of 30 KB/s for a 1.2GB file, this shit is insane. That's a 10 hour download time-estimate. MEGA usually gives me a solid 10MB/s. I don't mind 30 KB/s if the file size is 300MB or less, but not 1.2GB man. How is it going for the rest of you?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I must say, I really, really used to give VN's the pass. But I'm man enough to admit that this story, and Corrupted Kingdoms are changing my mind.

I had only messed up on one of the answers last run, I told Rin, she should be more grateful, rather then threatening to punish both Rin and Seren. And this playthrough, I only screwed up once with Ancala by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh yeah, at the end of this update I have 3 harem points. Is that the right amount?

Reactions: Redikal

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Caught up with the game after previously playing up to ch4 and man was this last one a treat. That dragon fight scene really had me invested, and what came after was just glorious. This is one of the few games where it genuinely feels like we're playing a strong as fuck MC and I love every minute of it. I wish there were more overlord-type games out there, but so far this on stands atop of the pile.

Also full credit to the dev, the writing is amazing. Seriously, seriously big props to whoever is responsible for the script. The text flows very fluidly and the girls.. I love them all. This is a great game. Only complaint I have is that now I have to wait, but it's okay because it's worth it.

Edit: Oh yeah, at the end of this update I have 3 harem points. Is that the right amount?
You missed one, gotta have 4 by the end of ch5.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
my game crashes for me in chapter 1 after i speak with lili and seren.

They say something about " we should speak in privat" and seren take us to her home. during the picture change the game close itself

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Caught up with the game after previously playing up to ch4 and man was this last one a treat. That dragon fight scene really had me invested, and what came after was just glorious. This is one of the few games where it genuinely feels like we're playing a strong as fuck MC and I love every minute of it. I wish there were more overlord-type games out there, but so far this on stands atop of the pile.

Also full credit to the dev, the writing is amazing. Seriously, seriously big props to whoever is responsible for the script. The text flows very fluidly and the girls.. I love them all. This is a great game. Only complaint I have is that now I have to wait, but it's okay because it's worth it.

You missed one, gotta have 4 by the end of ch5.
Got it, not sure where I missed it before, but I have 4 now. Be interesting to see if the Rin scene towards the end is part of the harem route or not. Fairly certain, sheathing my sword in the Black Sword of the Matriarch was the correct move though.

Still waffling on the aftermath at the shrine if I should take the convo choices to please Lili and Seren or not. (I chose to please them for the first run through.)

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
why the hell saves dont work this third time had to restart things like dont make it worth the time anymore

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Would a Dark Lord even want kids? He's immortal. Defeats the entire point of breeding. Not to mention any spawn he has would just be competition when they grow up.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
zandalari You are right, it doesn't make much sense but for erotism, it's a nice thing to have.
Thanks for your review of Ch.5 by the way, it was super (y)
I'm not writing the plot itself, just making some adjustments on the text but mostly deving/audio/visual, but I'll make sure to pass the word to the writer EvilFuzzy09 and if you would like to support him directly you can get some of his books here:

Reactions: L30 and zandalari

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Hey, I trust the team to make it into a sensible thing. That was just a musing from my part. Nobody said the MC can't have his spawn rule over regions of his empire while he himself enjoys life as a Supreme Overlord. The game has been awesome both in images and writing and I can't wait to see where it leads.

And thank you for the link, will check it out!

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes