bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-6 Part1] [Black Smut Software] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download Win (418MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I'm stuck here. I cannot continue. I attach a pic that explain where i'm.
No dialogue and no possibility to go further.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Phantomax I guess you already tried to reload a previous save/restart the game? If not give it a try, it's a pretty weird bug that shouldn't occur for sure

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is this just a bad angle or is the mc shrinking? He looks like a regular 5ft human and doesn't look imposing at all. I would expect "the dark lord" the most feared being on earth to be.. more. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Redikal

alimuddin9713

Nov 15, 2018
Amazing game, outstanding writing. It really helps getting immersed into the story and universe (which might sound a bit classic, yet havin g its own origninalities). This game could be a book, the text itself could be just enough to imagine the situations.
I like the art as well, many games around here are based on 3DCG (which I don't mind), and it feels like a piece of art, everything being handcrafted.

Keep going BlackSmut, this game is going the right way !

Oct 2, 2018
I was following the walkthrough answer for answer yet somehow I missed the Harem scene for Chapter 4...?? No idea why! Think dev edited some of the chapters so the walkthrough will need an update eventually. At the end of chapter 5 something happens where a choice should be there but its not. But obviously either the walkthrough is wrong or somethings were taken out of the game accidently. (Confirmed that the walkthrough needs updating and that the harem route on it does not give the chapter 4+5 harem scene, probably some wrong answers got put on it.. Please fix)

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
TiffanyMonroe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you bully our work :cry:
If you cut an important part of the picture that's not really fair, you can estimate he is around 6.5"-6.4"(that's the impression I get at least myself), I mean just look at the proportions, he is really tall lol. But in any case it's really a simple illustration, imagination is better, that's why his face is never shown etc.

alimuddin9713 Thanks that's really encouraging. (y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Org Remember I said that when I downloaded ch.5, the saves from ch.4 weren't working (unable to use the continue button, it's grey)? Well it happened for ch.5 saves to use for ch.6. However, I created a separate folder for ch.6 after unzipping it, went to ch.5's folder and copy'd the save folder. Put those saves into ch.6's save folder and now saves worked. That's a fix, I guess

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
lordfridge9 That makes sense, you actually need the config.file in the save folder and not only the saves. I suspect it was the issue.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Havent got the chance to play it after the initial release, but i just want to say that im glad that this game consistently releasing new updates every month, and i can actually see that this game will reach its completed state before i die of old age.

Kudos to the dev

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes