flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I know. In the first five minutes I was doing chores and paying bills. I can do that in real life.
Well remembered, there was that part. These mandatory things that don't affect the plot should be automatic. I almost gave up at this part because I thought the game had frozen, but it was just me who forgot to do something on my phone. I was a supporter of his, but I canceled with this game. It seems to have a good story, but from these first episodes, it looks like it's going to take a while to get going. I'd rather get it complete on Steam in the future.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well remembered, there was that part. These mandatory things that don't affect the plot should be automatic. I almost gave up at this part because I thought the game had frozen, but it was just me who forgot to do something on my phone. I was a supporter of his, but I canceled with this game. It seems to have a good story, but from these first episodes, it looks like it's going to take a while to get going. I'd rather get it complete on Steam in the future.
FlavioPaganini doesn't repeat! (sorry man, I didn't resist)

• Haha
Reactions: flaviopaganini

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey Flavio, I think now with the latest patch there is not so much grind, it is played in easy mode.
For example, I was able to clean the house in 2 minutes of gameplay without limit and fast, when some people say that before you run out of time or energy.
What I find annoying is the summary screen at the end of each chapter, where it says that you have missed scenes, which is sometimes not true.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Hey Flavio, I think now with the latest patch there is not so much grind, it is played in easy mode.
For example, I was able to clean the house in 2 minutes of gameplay without limit and fast, when some people say that before you run out of time or energy.
What I find annoying is the summary screen at the end of each chapter, where it says that you have missed scenes, which is sometimes not true.
I really haven't played with this update.

Ep2.02p
  • CHANGED: removed the free-roam at the docks in episode 1
  • CHANGED: removed all perks from the game
  • CHANGED: removed 'time' from all free-roams
  • CHANGED: simplified some free-roams with easy exits/skips
  • CHANGED: perception stat replaces the old finesse stat to replace the perception perk
  • ADDED: informative text to the beach-roam
  • IMPROVEMENT: several touch-ups to the stats system
  • IMPROVEMENT: made phone pop up if there's something there that needs your attention
  • IMPROVEMENT: changed the beach-roam arrows to the normal arrows to improve visibility
  • VISUAL: fixed a series of renders where MC's hand clipped into Jackie's shoulder.
  • VISUAL: fixed a lighting mistake on the more feisty Geneva lunch version.
  • BUG: removed a phone variable that was displayed in the dialogue.
  • BUG: fixed some episode 1 recap screen errors (Synne, Teagan).
  • BUG: fixed several episode 2 recap screen errors (Celeste, Synne, Evangeline, Teagan, Sea).
  • FIX: grammatical errors/typos
  • Savegame compatibility with v2.01p should be good, as long as you're fine with your MC having a stat build that's not achievable in this version. In other words, your saves should be fine.
SteelyDan14 Have you played with this update yet?

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
arrive at club talk to bar lady got free drink talk to short hair girl about stripper pole look closer at girl with white with Gray bottoms then two girls asking about Teagan then Tegan her self now the door open i had to restart that club part for some reason

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes