VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nope since he put me on ignore when i became ultimate heartbreaker.
NO NO NO , that is NOT what Happened , it is OK when you are my ultimate heartbreaker without insulting and without these very bad disgusting sex scenes even after I told you I Hate it , So why you did this :unsure: :WeSmart::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NO NO NO , that is NOT what Happened , it is OK when you are my ultimate heartbreaker without insulting and without these very bad disgusting sex scenes even after I told you I Hate it , So why you did this :unsure: :WeSmart::sleep:
cuz you are silent partner, it's not that fun w/o your reactions.

well i posted on free pass warning on spoiler.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
cuz you are silent partner, it's not that fun w/o your reactions.

well i posted on free pass warning on spoiler.
what is that suppose to mean ???!!!! I ignored free pass thread from 04 july 2022 after they destroying it
you will NOT find any reaction or posts after that date almost a year ago.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I also write the story for the game, Into the Nyx. Here is their promo video that just hit youtube today. Check them out if you like Sci-fi.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you know nyx is dev and also temp fem mc on 1 game?
I know NYX was the Greek goddess of the night, one of the primordial gods who emerged at the dawn of creation. According to the creation myth, in the beginning there was an empty darkness; a formless void of emptiness known as chaos. The only thing to emerge from that darkness was Nyx.

For the most part, we learned of the story of Nyx through several poems by Orpheus in which Nyx is depicted as the origin from which all creation emerges.

Homer calls her the subduer of gods and men, and points out that Zeus himself stood in awe of her. In the ancient cosmogonies Nyx/Night is one of the very first created beings, for she is described as the daughter of Chaos.

Nyx is immensely powerful for even the stars themselves reside within her. Her mystic powers include telekinesis, regeneration, invulnerability, manipulation, and superhuman strength.

Revered as the mother of all things mysterious and inexplicable, such as death, sleep, and dreams, Nyx ruled the realm of Tartarus in the deepest recesses of the Underworld.

She is often depicted as a goddess draped in long flowing black robes that are coated with the void of space and glimmering distant stars, or in dark robes and a long veil with a train of stars that become a cloak of darkness on Earth.

She is the very embodiment of what the ancient Greeks called night, what we now refer to as outer space. Don’t look too closely, else you’ll see the void of the cosmos twinkling in her eye.

The name, Into the Nyx, very literally means Into the void of space.

As for dev's and characters on other games... they are just vain attempts to duplicate the glory of the original Nyx. ;):p

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for more information about the Greek goddess Nyx please see

Reactions: The Coder

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fuck the gods, enuf about them on 2 games (1 where nyx is fem mc).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2624030

Hello, and welcome to the UC8 Development Thread.

As children, for most of us, the Movie Theater was a place of magic and mystery.
It was a place where adventure came to life before our eyes.
It was a place for both joy and pain, sorrow, and laughter, lots of laughter.
It's where we learned about heroes and villains, explorers and outlaws. lovers and fools.
And now, University Cinemas would like to invite you down to your local
theater location to rediscover the wonder of the movies all over again.

So come on down to UC8 where you'll have

"The most fun you can have in a dark public room without getting arrested."
View attachment 2624146

View attachment 2624604
The motto made me think of Paul Reubens and his 1991 incident in Sarasota, Florida.

PeeWee, sitting in the dark
PeeWee, his hand in motion
PeeWee, when the lights came on.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Have an apointment Monday morning to meet online with a Music Licensing Agent to discuss contracting with them to have them chase down and procure all my music licensing needs so that each song I use is not through a site that could change their policy at any time, but is individually brokered for Dark Griffin Games.
Hopefully this will not be too exceptionally expensive.

I am also in direct communication with DayFox about licensing some of his tracks. Like this one that many of you may recognize...

Will keep you all updated on how this goes.

Right now, the game has "good" music in it but if it looks like there may be the possibility of getting/having "great" songs, I may push the release back a month and add more content.

I was going to try and release early July and then have an update in late August. I have most of the scenes set up for what would have been the August update. They just need to be rendered.

However, If I have to wait a bit to get the songs that I really want, I may just push the initial release so that it has amazing music and double the currently planned content which would include a day at a water park, the move in to the new house, and a movie night with Kayla and Kinley at the theater to check things out before he takes over.

Going this route would put all of the story intro into the first release and take things all the way up to the night before the MC's first day of managing the UC8.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am also looking at getting licensing for . I figure if Lexi is gonna be Kayla's favorite artist, then I better have some Lexi songs!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Have an apointment Monday morning to meet online with a Music Licensing Agent to discuss contracting with them to have them chase down and procure all my music licensing needs so that each song I use is not through a site that could change their policy at any time, but is individually brokered for Dark Griffin Games.
Hopefully this will not be too exceptionally expensive.

I am also in direct communication with DayFox about licensing some of his tracks. Like this one that many of you may recognize...

Will keep you all updated on how this goes.

Right now, the game has "good" music in it but if it looks like there may be the possibility of getting/having "great" songs, I may push the release back a month and add more content.

I was going to try and release early July and then have an update in late August. I have most of the scenes set up for what would have been the August update. They just need to be rendered.

However, If I have to wait a bit to get the songs that I really want, I may just push the initial release so that it has amazing music and double the currently planned content which would include a day at a water park, the move in to the new house, and a movie night with Kayla and Kinley at the theater to check things out before he takes over.

Going this route would put all of the story intro into the first release and take things all the way up to the night before the MC's first day of managing the UC8.
IF that mean MY ERIN will come soon SO,
tenor (5).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
IF that mean MY ERIN will come soon SO,
View attachment 2719867
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, It's actually refreshing. It makes me think harder about the characters when I know they are liked. I am actually making her story much deeper and more involved due to the feedback I have gotten so far. She was originally going to be more of a side girl not a possible forever ending girl, but I have changed that plan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No, It's actually refreshing. It makes me think harder about the characters when I know they are liked. I am actually making her story much deeper and more involved due to the feedback I have gotten so far. She was originally going to be more of a side girl not a possible forever ending girl, but I have changed that plan.
Thank you very much BUT ERIN was NOT and Will NOT be Side Girl Never Ever;):sneaky:
giphy1 (1).gif agnes-please.gif :love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover