VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am currently emailing back and forth with agents for , , , and trying to negotiate music licenses. Here's hoping that things work out and I can put some Epic music in this game!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am currently emailing back and forth with agents for , , , and trying to negotiate music licenses. Here's hoping that things work out and I can put some Epic music in this game!
Great! For my big polyamory project, I may try to negotiate with / for use of two of their songs.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So, interestingly enough, I couldn't find an asset for a rental-moving trailer, like a U-haul, or Budget. So I had to create one. I think I did a pretty good job. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2730584
nice but on that context it lookslike toy.
Sorry, but I had the same thought. Can we see it in an environment?

EDIT: It's not just the trailer. The truck isn't passing the uncanny valley test either.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just heard back from DayFox. I WILL be getting the licensing for his material! :giggle:
and and (already having Drifty's aproval to use her) will be mentioned in game as being Lexi songs!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey there :) How is our favorite team? It's been a long time since we've been able to chat a bit here. Our daughters have to move and need a helping hand, so I'm taking advantage that we've come back to France for a short time to come here. It's nice to see that the development of the game is progressing well and hope we'll soon able to play it

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey there :) How is our favorite team? It's been a long time since we've been able to chat a bit here. Our daughters have to move and need a helping hand, so I'm taking advantage that we've come back to France for a short time to come here. It's nice to see that the development of the game is progressing well and hope we'll soon able to play it
It's great to hear from you! We have missed both of you. Hope everthing is going well with your current endeavor! Good luck helping with that move. Take care!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀