• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
So with the dev note I understand the step daughter is out of the way but what about the daughter is she a LI ?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if the last name is gonna be mentioned alot that should be changeable as well.

edit: nvr mind MC gets cucked in the intro. game probably isn't gonna be for me.
Sorry to hear that, to each his own, but to be honest it is less of a cuck moment as it is a "Thank Fucking God I can Now Leave Her Wreched Ass" moment. It is the catylist that ends a bad marriage and sets him on the road to freedom, healing, and happiness.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Great first installment of a game!
It'll be interesting to see where the story goes, but so far it's a feelgood adventure.

Reactions: Grif1001

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry to hear that, to each his own, but to be honest it is less of a cuck moment as it is a "Thank Fucking God I can Now Leave Her Wreched Ass" moment. It is the catylist that ends a bad marriage and sets him on the road to freedom, healing, and happiness.
i get that, i do.

but there used to be a variety of reasons why couples would break up. and lately all i've seen is the "cheating ex" cliche so much i'm just not interested in seeing, i think the 4th game this past week or two.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol that character's smile reminds me of Jack Nicholson's Joker.

I guess the devs in general are short of ideas using the same cliche trope, the mc has to be cheat in order to start living his happy life. (I certainly think lately everyone uses that plot cheating wife/cheating girlfriend :LUL:)

Leaving that aside, Dev are the kinks/fetishes goong to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3083284 Lol that character's smile reminds me of Jack Nicholson's Joker.

I guess the devs in general are short of ideas using the same cliche trope, the mc has to be cheat in order to start living his happy life. (I certainly think lately everyone uses that plot cheating wife/cheating girlfriend :LUL:)

Leaving that aside, Dev are the kinks/fetishes goong to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Holy shit! Is the pic big enough? Bud, use thumbnails or spoilers for those of us that run 4k multi-monitor setups. That post just blocked the sun on my end.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Public thread is currently pending approval for public viewing...
1699891955701.png
I'll make an official release thread in here once that thread is approved.

Reactions: Grif1001

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University Cinema 8 (UC8) - MultiMod Edition (v0.1.2)
UC8_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

UC8 SM B01a1.jpg UC8 SM B01a2.jpg UC8 SM B01a5.jpg
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes