VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
SanchoMod

Public thread is currently pending approval for public viewing...
View attachment 3083528
I'll make an official release thread in here once that thread is approved.
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University Cinema 8 (UC8) - MultiMod Edition (v0.1.2)
View attachment 3083555
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3083550 View attachment 3083552 View attachment 3083553
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
You greedy son of a... :ROFLMAO: (j/k)

Just have multiple playthroughs of games, now you have your own harem. :p
ih sancho is the second day in a row you crush my heart and dreams, isnt about greedy ,but be honest now,when you did the mod for return to mia,or all the games of daniel k ,none of them havd harem route and for me was a shame ,and for the others like leap,rockstar,oceans games ,bdik,etc is waste of good income,at least dev's can put a choice to a trople or half harems but no ,but modders sometimes com to the resque and do amazing work lik you ,but do more than 2 or 3 walkt isnt my thing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ih sancho is the second day in a row you crush my heart and dreams, isnt about greedy ,but be honest now,when you did the mod for return to mia,or all the games of daniel k ,none of them havd harem route and for me was a shame ,and for the others like leap,rockstar,oceans games ,bdik,etc is waste of good income,at least dev's can put a choice to a trople or half harems but no ,but modders sometimes com to the resque and do amazing work lik you ,but do more than 2 or 3 walkt isnt my thing
I'm just fuckin' with ya bud... I meant that all in fun, sincerely.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As for the Harem question, I have not come to an actual decision on that yet, If I do choose to do a harem option, it will not include all of the potential LI's, so you will have to make choices, it is not an all you can eat buffet. There are other games out there where every update adds new LI's to the harem, and from what I have seen and read, the general concensus seems to be that at some point, enough is enough. There will be some routes with just one LI, some with a couple of LI's and possibly one with as many as 5 LI's, but you will have to make choices. There will also be multiple options for side girls. Both Stacy and Bea are side girls. The main LI's will all have meet cutes in Chapter 1.
I have zero interest in choosing between LIs. So I'll go for one of those other games where I can individually choose which LIs are part of the harem. In any case, good luck.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you could have put all 3 quotes on 1 post.

Grif1001 did you really dblzip packet? when unzipped uc8-pc.zip folder had another zip to be extracted. dl'd from gofile.
I only uploaded it to Mega, Workupload, Pixeldrain, and Google Drive, the Gofile and Mixdrop were mirrored by the F95 Staff, so I guess they rezipped my zipped file, :ROFLMAO:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Also, let me say this up front.

I am constantly trying to learn and improve in all aspects of game development from renders to story telling to pacing to music to animations. I know I still have a lot to learn, and I fully intend to do so.
I want each consecutive release to be better than the previous one, and I want each to have at least the same amount of content/game play as this one did.

I intend to release entire chapters at a time. This is the Prologue, to be followed by 8 chapters and an Epilogue, to make up versions 0.1 - 1.0.

I say all of this to make sure you understand not to be looking for another release next month.

My release schedule will be more like that of Stone Fox Studios, digi.B, and/or DriftGames.
I am in no way comparing myself to them or their work which is remarkable. If you haven't played their games, go do it.
I do make several nods to Drifty's Leap of Faith in my game, and I aspire to one day put out renders like Kentyrr which are nothing short of pure works of art.
I have also had the help and encouragement of Royal Candy, (go play his games, they rock!) who is just amazing and being able to pick his brain has been one of my bigest assets as well as The Coder who is always there to answer questions and teach me something new.

So thank you to everyone who is playing and enjoying my game. I love you all.

I do have a discord server for supporters only which you can gain acess to through my Patreon page for as little as one dollar a month. It will also be available through Subscribestar at some point, but I am currently still fighting with them to get my profile page active, even though it is already connected to my discord.

Thank you F95 Zone.

Be on the look out for Chapter 1, Sweet dreams are made of these coming Spring 2024!

Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, all the Chapters are named after great 80's Rock Albums, and all the Achievements are named after 80's and 90's movies, because it is a movie theater after all!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i get that, i do.

but there used to be a variety of reasons why couples would break up. and lately all i've seen is the "cheating ex" cliche so much i'm just not interested in seeing, i think the 4th game this past week or two.
Sorry if it seems cliche to you, as for me, it helps my process if parts of my writing is taken from real life. (For example, I ran a 9 screen movie theater back in the early 2000's) both of my last two marriages have ended as a result of her cheating, so that at least is taken from real life. In my life, I got my son. Here, my MC gets a daughter. The game is by no means my life story, but I do draw from what I know.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It was a nice first release, some faces were plain scary, body morphs a bit on the weird side too but I enjoyed the story it was a nice good release. I'm more worried now seeing the dev responses here than after playing the game. No harem or if it will have seems you will not even be able to choose who, no Kayla path without her not being your daughter and I came for the incest, now the future tags that worries me, voyeurism, group sex and multiple penetration, will that be because of boring lesbian scenes or will you kill the game by adding another male ?

Let's see what the future waits and put it on hold because the plans seems worse than the actual game because this release was nice.

Gl tough, I enjoyed this first release let's hope to not get ruined.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My release schedule will be more like that of Stone Fox Studios, digi.B, and/or DriftGames.
I am in no way comparing myself to them or their work which is remarkable. If you haven't played their games, go do it.
I do make several nods to Drifty's Leap of Faith in my game, and I aspire to one day put out renders like Kentyrr which are nothing short of pure works of art.
I have also had the help and encouragement of Royal Candy, (go play his games, they rock!) who is just amazing and being able to pick his brain has been one of my bigest assets as well as The Coder who is always there to answer questions and teach me something new.
I started Driftygames' LoF, but I quit because I liked two LIs and had to choose between them.

From the rest of the authors, I have seen the games, but the lack of harem in almost all of them means that I don't see a reason for starting their games. Except for The Code, I've played the second game, although I haven't finished it yet (I was going to start the first one, but after reading the reviews of the harem ending that it has, I decided it wasn't worth starting)

I generally only play harem games where I can individually choose whether each LI interests me or not.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I started Driftygames' LoF, but I quit because I liked two LIs and had to choose between them.

From the rest of the authors, I have seen the games, but the lack of harem in almost all of them means that I don't see a reason for starting their games. Except for The Code, I've played the second game, although I haven't finished it yet (I was going to start the first one, but after reading the reviews of the harem ending that it has, I decided it wasn't worth starting)

I generally only play harem games where I can individually choose whether each LI interests me or not.

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes