VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actually 2nd release, 1st release was just short non-public demo.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OK Now Dear Sir , I have a problem in rating games then it have been deleted , SO is my post in the OP is accepted in rating and I can use it in rating or NOT cause as the 1st release of a game it should take more than 5 stars , Pls advice.:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That wasn't a release ... that was "Hey, I kinda know you. Will you tell me what you think?" ;)
something like that but it still counts. :p

OK Now Dear Sir , I have a problem in rating games then it have been deleted , SO is my post in the OP is accepted in rating and I can use it in rating or NOT cause as the 1st release of a game it should take more than 5 stars , Pls advice.:unsure:
you can't re-rate by yourself but you can ask help from mods (i'd recommend asking from raminita) to allow you to post re-rating which mods will replace your orig. rating and maybe change stars too (mods not you).

i have 1 game where i stars and made rating post which got deleted (due not meeting reqs (my ass, i told truth about game)) but stars i gave stayed and no rating posted (unless i want to give it to mods so they can post it, actual date for that is long past but they could still accept it but don't really give a fuck).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
something like that but it still counts. :p

you can't re-rate by yourself but you can ask help from mods (i'd recommend asking from raminita) to allow you to post re-rating which mods will replace your orig. rating and maybe change stars too (mods not you).
Sorry sir , I did not rate it at all yet , I ask cause the deleted for other games , so you mean the rerate for the other games not this one , Right ?!:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry sir , I did not rate it at all yet , I ask cause the deleted for other games , so you mean the rerate for the other games not this one , Right ?!:unsure:
you lost me, if you rated that uc8 demo on uc8 dev thread then don't think you can rate this.

you aren't making any sense so even less than normally.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yea, I've stopped even trying to rate things 'cause I've had a couple that I thought were perfectly fine deleted for being against site policy -- too much personal opinion involved, or something like that ... I honestly haven't got a clue what I did wrong.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yea, I've stopped even trying to rate things 'cause I've had a couple that I thought were perfectly fine deleted for being against site policy -- too much personal opinion involved, or something like that ... I honestly haven't got a clue what I did wrong.
I do not know exactly what they say but something like " come to the group my friend " at least I am not alone. thank you.
Ok , since we do not know how , and I did Not rated this great game in develop thread or here , So Our dear Dev. this game deserve 5 stars at LEAST. , thank you very much.:love::love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a promising start to the game so far. Even though we know so little about the crew at the movie theater I am looking forward to meeting them. The story of how MC found his girls was sweet. It is kinda hard to find VNs that have such a good heart in this forum.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm already downloading it, it's so interesting, I simply loved the "future Tags" :love:(y)

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
WTH is this gargantuan armchair on the screens?! Game looks promising will probably try it out in a few patches

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
WTH is this gargantuan armchair on the screens?! Game looks promising will probably try it out in a few patches
Some premium movie theaters are trying to get people to come back to the cinema by providing big cushy recliners instead of the hard-as-rock plastic seats we were used to back when movies were better and popcorn was worse. Some of them even have warmed cushions and speakers underneath the seats.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some premium movie theaters are trying to get people to come back to the cinema by providing big cushy recliners instead of the hard-as-rock plastic seats we were used to back when movies were better and popcorn was worse. Some of them even have warmed cushions and speakers underneath the seats.
and some have king size beds.

Reactions: Elhemeer

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Not really sure I would be interested in sitting in a warmed seat in a dark movie theater :) :sneaky:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Not exactly, So, here is the break down.

Going forward, Kayla will eventually have 2 possible paths.

Things will happen causing her to doubt her paternity and take a test. When the test comes back the player will get to choose the results of the test, either positive or negative.

Meaning that either (positive) she is your daughter and therefore is not an LI, or (negative) she is not your daughter and the LI path opens up.

Personally, I will be putting no incest content in the game...

If someone else, however, mods the LI path into a daughter route...then since this is a pirate site, there is really nothing I can do about that...

** Edit: I have added the above information to the developer notes.
That's some clever patreon bs. Not gonna lie. Good

Reactions: KrusherKev

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For those of you celebrating today...

1700756305579.png

Here is a photo of Kayla and Kinley with their mother Sharron a few months before the cancer took her from them. In this life we all suffer loss. The trick is to make the most of every moment and build memories that will last a lifetime.

Dark Griffin Games hopes that each of you make the most of every moment this, and every, holiday.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes