VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she's famous artist so ..............

also it should be diamante not dimante. Grif1001

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, the point and click made me a little reluctant at first, but turns out, it wasn't too bad. I was thinking it might have been one of those got to hunt and find one small little spot hidden somewhere in the screen to continue. It certainly wasn't that, this was pretty obvious where you need to click. I could handle that. And this game, very sweet prologue, and looking forward for Chapter 1. Thank you for this!!!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was a nice first release, some faces were plain scary, body morphs a bit on the weird side too but I enjoyed the story it was a nice good release. I'm more worried now seeing the dev responses here than after playing the game. No harem or if it will have seems you will not even be able to choose who, no Kayla path without her not being your daughter and I came for the incest, now the future tags that worries me, voyeurism, group sex and multiple penetration, will that be because of boring lesbian scenes or will you kill the game by adding another male ?

Let's see what the future waits and put it on hold because the plans seems worse than the actual game because this release was nice.

Gl tough, I enjoyed this first release let's hope to not get ruined.
I have to go by F95's tag definitions.
So many people seem to be worried based on the future tags. I'm not gonna ruin the game. guys.

Everyone please read the actual descriptions before getting worried. The tag descriptions are very broad!

According to the tag definitions, multiple penetrations includes sex toys. If there is sex with someone while she is wearing a butt plug, F95 counts that as multiple penetration. There will be no sharing in the game.

Also, the tag definition of voyeurism is "Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior" if you work in a movie theater, you're gonna catch people doing things they shouldn't when the lights go down. I was still in training as a manager the first time I caught a couple being naughty. I had been there less than 4 weeks the first time I caught an employee watching from the projection room as a couple was being naughty. For some reason voyeurism and movie theaters seem to go hand in hand. That's just the game being real to the environment.

As for being worried about the group sex tag... F95 states "Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]" the options are either two people, or a group of people... you can't have a 3-way with out it being group sex...

For those who want the incest, I'm sure some clever person will write a simple "relationship changing" patch. I however can't put out such a game due to Platform guidelines.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I posted my "rule 7" on the thread of the requested games at that time there wasn't any message from the dev stating that the children weren't LI
It was there. the mods moved it from the main page to the Developer notes section when they posted the game. then after they received a few flags, they put it back. I knew the images would cause questions, and I tried to get ahead of it, but things got moved around during the posting process. I myself had to look to see where it had been moved to, so no worries man.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry if it seems cliche to you, as for me, it helps my process if parts of my writing is taken from real life. (For example, I ran a 9 screen movie theater back in the early 2000's) both of my last two marriages have ended as a result of her cheating, so that at least is taken from real life. In my life, I got my son. Here, my MC gets a daughter. The game is by no means my life story, but I do draw from what I know.
*This message has been brought to you by "F95ZONE NOT HAVING A HUG EMOJI REACTION" ... and "FARL" of course (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like the premise, but I do have complaints, admittedly a lot of that comes from personal preference but here it is.

I thought the beginning was a little bloated, and felt the game probably could've started when the MC was moving out.

Get rid of the phone system, it's tedious and annoying. I'm not saying don't have text messages or anything, but don't make me navigate a phone interface or click specific objects to reply to texts. You're just adding extra steps on an otherwise unnecessary system, and whenever devs do this it just makes me want button mash my way back to normal gameplay. So I don't read any of it anyway. And I know what people will say; "It's interactive" To which I reply "How?" It's just making me move the mouse to click a highlighted box. What's the point of that?

The game seems to lack the ability to autosave, which really fucked me when going back to check out another route.

Reactions: dzapan

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just realized ... the only difference in the Big Guy order is Mr Pepper and Cherry Cola.

So Kayla got a cherry-flavored cola, and MC got a nearly-cherry-flavored cola.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
As for the Harem question, I have not come to an actual decision on that yet, If I do choose to do a harem option, it will not include all of the potential LI's, so you will have to make choices, it is not an all you can eat buffet. There are other games out there where every update adds new LI's to the harem, and from what I have seen and read, the general concensus seems to be that at some point, enough is enough. There will be some routes with just one LI, some with a couple of LI's and possibly one with as many as 5 LI's, but you will have to make choices. There will also be multiple options for side girls. Both Stacy and Bea are side girls. The main LI's will all have meet cutes in Chapter 1.
The harem issue is that some see it as games needing some sort of realism, and some see the games as a one-playthrough situation. There are those who are willing to go through the same story multiple times and make separate saves for every favourite girl, and those who will just pick one and miss out on 80% of the content (or however much the routes split), which makes later updates really short because you the dev would make 5 scenes but they'll only see 1.

Dshey Aar

Mar 27, 2021
I have to go by F95's tag definitions.
As for being worried about the group sex tag... F95 states "Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]" the options are either two people, or a group of people... you can't have a 3-way with out it being group sex...

For those who want the incest, I'm sure some clever person will write a simple "relationship changing" patch. I however can't put out such a game due to Platform guidelines.
didn't you know that you can have also groupsex if there is only one couple?
just do it like the Swabians
couple have sex in front of a mirror :cool: :cool::sneaky:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Ok, this game didn´t even cross my mind, first release?! I don´t play first releases. But wait, Sancho is modding this game? WTF?
After this, i had to download and play it, ok.... the renders are..... subpar? grainy as hell, animations are there but below mediocre?
Hm, must be the storytelling/writing and i agree; These are good! Ah wtf, i always suppot the games sancho mods and theirfore i had to subscribe at the lowest patreon lvl, 1$ Dude this will take you nowhere!
Replace it with at least 2$, that way you have a choice to make some money.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes