VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yeah, the Rejected Pile, is NOT for the Game. It is me that is being Rejected once again.

You do your game. I'll play it with my specific rules, have the fun that I can.

In this specific case, those rules will be, no sex scenes AT ALL with anyone until the decision moment. If I can't have them all at the same time without cheating, then I'll have ONLY one and will NOT play the field, because that would make me feel like a fucking cheater. You don't see it that way, I do. The same reasons you put Poppy out of bounds, apply here.

Just notice that I am NOT asking for anything. I am simply stating what my playthrough will be, why, and how. What you do with your game is up to you, how I play it is up to me.

There are already enough unavoidable sex scenes with the staff of the UC30. I hope there aren't anymore, that would make me reconsider continuing to play.

I don't understand the hate for Harem, but, I'll respect it. I'll just keep playing for the 2 girls, the rest, well... Bye, it's out of my hands. I'll delete my saves and start over.

:: Sadly cries in Portuguese ::

Peace :cry:
i love harem games but sometimes i also love solo games,[not so much like his counterpart] but not every game is good or have the premises for harem or even a trupe,and im ok with that if i have those chices,sometimes harem games comes with so mcuh baggage that is dangerous to not be biased by the "normal" path, example: teh past of some of those harem girls come with little bit of ntr\ish way of life or contradictions,. so even when i play harem games i try to choose the best for me and my kind of play ,sometimes devs discard any opinion and are harsh with the fans saying "is my game i do what i want" this isnt the case here,not bcs he put everychoice to the vote for patreon that isnt true in this case,but bcs it owns choices in game,.so all in all i think even from a harem lover guy i satisfied with the direction this dev and his game is pointing,and the choices to discard or not any kind of relationship,.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i love harem games but sometimes i also love solo games,[not so much like his counterpart] but not every game is good or have the premises for harem or even a trupe,and im ok with that if i have those chices,sometimes harem games comes with so mcuh baggage that is dangerous to not be biased by the "normal" path, example: teh past of some of those harem girls come with little bit of ntr\ish way of life or contradictions,. so even when i play harem games i try to choose the best for me and my kind of play ,sometimes devs discard any opinion and are harsh with the fans saying "is my game i do what i want" this isnt the case here,not bcs he put everychoice to the vote for patreon that isnt true in this case,but bcs it owns choices in game,.so all in all i think even from a harem lover guy i satisfied with the direction this dev and his game is pointing,and the choices to discard or not any kind of relationship,.
Let me be VERY clear:

1- I am NOT angry or dissatisfied with this game.
2- Not having an Harem is NOT a problem.
3- I am OK with the game being how it is.

What I am saying, is that I WILL play this game with MY OWN set of rules, because it is not an Harem game. Does that make me sad? Yes it does. Does it make me stop playing? No it does NOT.

The main issue with this type of games is the "Play the Field" thing. I ask you, would you be OK if the girls did the same? Your answer is really needed. Please answer. To be clear, I mean, that all the girls you are fucking, would be also fucking other guys until you choose one. Thank you.

Peace :(

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah nah i didnt take it like you hate it i take it like i will take my own playth so is ok,i have the same condition for my own experiences when play this games,and i cant say i even once play a game where i was 100% ok with it....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
yeah nah i didnt take it like you hate it i take it like i will take my own playth so is ok,i have the same condition for my own experiences when play this games,and i cant say i even once play a game where i was 100% ok with it....
That's the reason I play this with the rules I stated above.

I understand the reason why the Dev is doing it. I just don't want to. Unless, there's a harem of sorts going on, with everyone being OK and knowing of everyone else. That does changes things. If, instead, this is done by hiding or simply not telling, then no.

I've been explaining myself, in detail, to Grif and we understood each other. (y)

Peace :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Let me be VERY clear:

1- I am NOT angry or dissatisfied with this game.
2- Not having an Harem is NOT a problem.
3- I am OK with the game being how it is.

What I am saying, is that I WILL play this game with MY OWN set of rules, because it is not an Harem game. Does that make me sad? Yes it does. Does it make me stop playing? No it does NOT.

The main issue with this type of games is the "Play the Field" thing. I ask you, would you be OK if the girls did the same? Your answer is really needed. Please answer. To be clear, I mean, that all the girls you are fucking, would be also fucking other guys until you choose one. Thank you.

Peace :(
That's the reason I play this with the rules I stated above.

I understand the reason why the Dev is doing it. I just don't want to. Unless, there's a harem of sorts going on, with everyone being OK and knowing of everyone else. That does changes things. If, instead, this is done by hiding or simply not telling, then no.

I've been explaining myself, in detail, to Grif and we understood each other. (y)

Peace :)
Alright. Thus concludes our meeting this evening at “Haremists Anonymous”.
Next week, we will debate around the theme: Are swingers faithful people?
I wish you all a great week - will someone help me put the chairs away before we leave? - Thank you again for coming in large numbers on this beautiful Saturday evening
Hail, Griffin

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Alright. Thus concludes our meeting this evening at “Haremists Anonymous”.
Next week, we will debate around the theme: Are swingers faithful people?
I wish you all a great week - will someone help me put the chairs away before we leave? - Thank you again for coming in large numbers on this beautiful Saturday evening
Hail, Griffin
Sure I'll help with the chairs... Do you want some of the left over coffee? it's still warm... Oh, the good cookies are all gone again... only the ones no one likes are left, so, back into the tin, they'll be there next week.

Hey, someone's been smoking here again... I swear, these fuckers don't listen. I'll open the back windows. Remember to close them before leaving. It looks like it will rain tonight.

Peace :D

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Sure I'll help with the chairs... Do you want some of the left over coffee? it's still warm... Oh, the good cookies are all gone again... only the ones no one likes are left, so, back into the tin, they'll be there next week.

Hey, someone's been smoking here again... I swear, these fuckers don't listen. I'll open the back windows. Remember to close them before leaving. It looks like it will rain tonight.

Peace :D
Tututu.... Remember that we don't swear inside the Temple of Griffin . I'll deal with the sinner next time.
Thanks for the coffee my son, don't forget your umbrella when you go out

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Tututu.... Remember that we don't swear inside the Temple of Griffin . I'll deal with the sinner next time.
Thanks for the coffee my son, don't forget your umbrella when you go out
Umbrerela? No sir, civilian rain doesn't wet no Army men. (It makes sense in Portuguese, I swear) And, after all it's only water... right?

I don't know if you can tell, but I've never been to one of those things. I don't even know if we have them here. Even if we do, since I am allergic to Priests (I feel my knuckles itch so bad, so bad) and churches... I wouldn't go anyway.

Atchooo :coffee:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Umbrerela? No sir, civilian rain doesn't wet no Army men. (It makes sense in Portuguese, I swear) And, after all it's only water... right?

I don't know if you can tell, but I've never been to one of those things. I don't even know if we have them here. Even if we do, since I am allergic to Priests (I feel my knuckles itch so bad, so bad) and churches... I wouldn't go anyway.

Atchooo :coffee:
Well, if you've never been to one of these meetings, you got me fooled, because dry cookies and smoking in the restrooms are pretty common things, like lukewarm coffee. I happened to have led debates at similar meetings. I'm still asked this from time to time – from associations of abused women – and it does not happen in churches or convents in this case. Besides, you can stop sneezing, because as far as I know, there are no women priests. Cheers :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, if you've never been to one of these meetings, you got me fooled, because dry cookies and smoking in the restrooms are pretty common things, like lukewarm coffee. I happened to have led debates at similar meetings. I'm still asked this from time to time – from associations of abused women – and it does not happen in churches or convents in this case. Besides, you can stop sneezing, because as far as I know, there are no women priests. Cheers :coffee:
I lost count how many TV-Shows, Movies, Books, Comics, AVN's have depicted them, with extreme detail. So, I just went to the memory bank and got out the file "AAA Meetings". Glad to be enough to look like I've been there.

I can even taste the coffee (watered down and almost cold), the stale cookies, the smell of the dirty restrooms mixed with smoke, not all of it tobacco. The dripping faucet, dripping for so long that it painted the basin with rust. The floor, with ceramic tiles, faded where thousands of feet have passed, with a geometric pattern in black and white, with ONE of them mismatched. The doors, old and heavy, painted in a brown paint completely inappropriate for wood, that is flaking and has the floors littered with paint chips. The walls, covered in wallpaper, only to half the height, with the rest painted in a yellowish paint. The cobwebs on the high corners. The smell of dust, old dust. The windows with 12 panes of small squares of glass. Painted in the same brownish paint, also flaking. Radiators, spread along the walls, showing their age in the rust they tried to hide under white paint, 2 of them are leaking, into small aluminum pots battered and vaguely round, one of them has no handles anymore. The rickety table with the coffee pot and cookies plate. It's old that table, probably older than the building. The crunching sounds of the plastic chairs that threaten to break under you at the lightest movement.

I was never there. But, I can imagine it all. Hear, smell, touch all of it. Oh, have I said before that I'm weird, yeah... I am.

Atchoo (need to change my socks, one of my shoes has a small hole) :coffee:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I lost count how many TV-Shows, Movies, Books, Comics, AVN's have depicted them, with extreme detail. So, I just went to the memory bank and got out the file "AAA Meetings". Glad to be enough to look like I've been there.

I can even taste the coffee (watered down and almost cold), the stale cookies, the smell of the dirty restrooms mixed with smoke, not all of it tobacco. The dripping faucet, dripping for so long that it painted the basin with rust. The floor, with ceramic tiles, faded where thousands of feet have passed, with a geometric pattern in black and white, with ONE of them mismatched. The doors, old and heavy, painted in a brown paint completely inappropriate for wood, that is flaking and has the floors littered with paint chips. The walls, covered in wallpaper, only to half the height, with the rest painted in a yellowish paint. The cobwebs on the high corners. The smell of dust, old dust. The windows with 12 panes of small squares of glass. Painted in the same brownish paint, also flaking. Radiators, spread along the walls, showing their age in the rust they tried to hide under white paint, 2 of them are leaking, into small aluminum pots battered and vaguely round, one of them has no handles anymore. The rickety table with the coffee pot and cookies plate. It's old that table, probably older than the building. The crunching sounds of the plastic chairs that threaten to break under you at the lightest movement.

I was never there. But, I can imagine it all. Hear, smell, touch all of it. Oh, have I said before that I'm weird, yeah... I am.

Atchoo (need to change my socks, one of my shoes has a small hole) :coffee:
I'd say, Wow!
You've certainly accurately described the unpleasant atmosphere of these meeting places, even if some of them aren't so awful. It's an atmosphere, a decorum, that you have to get over quickly if you don't want to add an extra weight to these people's gaze, a gaze often disguised in different forms, where you can read all sorts of emotions, from anger, sadness, disbelief, amusement, mockery, to a completely blank stare. It's certainly a different vibe and oratory from coaching sessions and catwalks under the spotlight.
Having said that, let's try not to steal the limelight from the game, from its author, to whom this thread is dedicated.
I swear (Oops Driff) Griff, it's not my fault, my fingers are typing all alone on the keyboard.
Now that your sin has been confessed, you can leave with a light heart, my son. And sorry about your holey socks, but I'm not even mending my man's. Quick, a double black coffee to start pumping up the day! :coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'd say, Wow!
You've certainly accurately described the unpleasant atmosphere of these meeting places, even if some of them aren't so awful. It's an atmosphere, a decorum, that you have to get over quickly if you don't want to add an extra weight to these people's gaze, a gaze often disguised in different forms, where you can read all sorts of emotions, from anger, sadness, disbelief, amusement, mockery, to a completely blank stare. It's certainly a different vibe and oratory from coaching sessions and catwalks under the spotlight.
Having said that, let's try not to steal the limelight from the game, from its author, to whom this thread is dedicated.
I swear Driff, it's not my fault, my fingers are typing all alone on the keyboard.
Now that your sin has been confessed, you can leave with a light heart, my son. And sorry about your holey socks, but I'm not even mending my man's. Quick, a double black coffee to start pumping up the day! :coffee::coffee:
I know Lexi's the big star here, but why are you bringing Drifty into this conversation?

;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
  • Haha
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes