VN Others Completed UchiKano: Living With My Girlfriend [v1.0] [Argonauts]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
no no no this how most of them start, give it a few years and him not being able to come home as much because of work. Yes, this is set just before NTR starts
Actually, this is a series of 3 games, don't know if they are all cannon, but he basically has a harem if you connect them all (although in one of them he romances two girls at the same time).

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
Everyone says the game is vanilla. I see girl smiling with knife. I have learn my lesson. Would you like to know how I got these scars?
1630027962735.png 1630083571682.png

Reactions: Skyzenski

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
This is disgusting. Consensual handholding? A smile in the morning? Homemade cooking? Gentle back cleaning? A warm welcome when you get home? Being happy and having optimistic expectations for life? People who can enjoy this kind of thing are sick in their heads and should be put in a psychatric hospital ASAP. I'm strongly against censorship most of the time, but this is going too far. There should be laws to forbid this kind of extreme fantasies for degenerate.

Please, mods, delete this.

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
hi folks, I know this is kind of a shot in the dark, but, anyone know of a game that:
- similar in drawing style likes this one
- offer choice and there's some endings depedent on the choice
- there's a guy that live with 03 girl and he has to disguise as a girl as well
- game was around 10 years ago

I need the title, thanks a lot!

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
link is dead. Gives a 404 - File not found Error.

link dead as well.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes