VN Others Completed UchiKano: Living With My Girlfriend [v1.0] [Argonauts]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Hope the other two games get translated. Especially uchi no imouto.... the sister is best girl :p

I have good news guys! Its confirmed! Mangagamer is going to localized the sequel to this game which is Uchi no Imouto!
Hope they'll also localized/translate the third game as well which is Uchi no Koibito!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I have good news guys! Its confirmed! Mangagamer is going to localized the sequel to this game which is Uchi no Imouto!
Hope they'll also localized/translate the third game as well which is Uchi no Koibito!

1aafc7e42581e78392d6f3b93b03e0fc0b8a11bf6a3e18f35e7fc9382e5caeff.jpg

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Uchikano - Living With My Sister Is now available for pre order! Its gonna be released on April 28, 2022!
Hope someone going to upload the installer/setup version of the game if possible when it comes out!

uchikano living with my sister.JPG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bobbo222

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
I have tried to mount the image disc file but all it shows is a install shortcut that leads to a black box with nothing but text.

Never run into this so I would really appreciate any help. Please and thanks.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
I used 7zip and it unfolded properly. From there it's an installation file. I don't remember if I opened that with japanese locale or not.

The Installer/Setup is directly from Mangagamer, so you don't need applocale or any locale emulator to run the Installer/Setup.

You can either run the Installer/Setup as it is or run as administrator. both approaches work since that's what I done. Just post a screen shot for whatever problems you might be having, I try what I can to help out...

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
I have tried to mount the image disc file but all it shows is a install shortcut that leads to a black box with nothing but text.

Never run into this so I would really appreciate any help. Please and thanks.

Could you show a screenshot so I can see the problem your having so I might be able to help. Well I just installed the game as it is after unpacking the archive and run as administrator then I was able play the game without issues...

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Screenshot 2022-04-29 144743.png
This is what pops up when I try to set up at the very end. Kinda find it odd that compared to Uchi no Imouto, it also doesn't let me choose an option of where to download the game.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1783927
This is what pops up when I try to set up at the very end. Kinda find it odd that compared to Uchi no Imouto, it also doesn't let me choose an option of where to download the game.

Ouch... That's very strange, I didn't encounter any problems with the game during installation and when I'm playing/reading it.
Hmm... try using Revo uninstaller to clean uninstall the game then try installing it again with Revo by right clicking the setup.exe

Don't forget to restart your PC after the uninstall then try installing it again...

How many hard drives do you have? and are you using a virtual machine wherein you tried installing the game?

Reactions: GottaLust

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1372754

Overview:
Tachibanaki Keisuke, a young man in his first year as a full-fledged member of society. While the company he works for is a small one, it's the job he always wanted to do and his life is pretty satisfactory. But even though he's both motivated and has much to aspire for, he's now living alone for the first time in his life, and it's becoming a bit exhausting. It's then that a certain thought crosses his mind...

"If only I had a girlfriend..."

One day, his childhood friend, Matoi Ayame, arrives at his doorstep. Ayame's parents had to move abroad for work, and Ayame had to stay behind because she had college entrance exams coming up. Her concerned parents - who are old friends of Keisuke's family - ask Keisuke to let her stay with him. And with that, their life under the same roof begins. As the two of them are drawn to each other, their relationship blossoms to something that's beyond old friends...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-27
Release Date: Japanese 2018-06-29, English 2021-08-26
Original Title: 家の彼女, Uchi no Kanojo
Developer: Argonauts
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese (Partially Voiced)
Length: Short (Roughly 6 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Same Series: UchiKano: Living With My Sister
Size: 2.4 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
(Thank you, LewdKitten98 for sharing the Full Save)

View attachment 1372740 View attachment 1372741 View attachment 1372753 View attachment 1372742 View attachment 1372743 View attachment 1372744 View attachment 1372745 View attachment 1372746 View attachment 1372747 View attachment 1372748 View attachment 1372749 View attachment 1372750 View attachment 1372751 View attachment 1372752
Are static CG unavoiable?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Wholesome game living with your girlfriend no ntr
just wholesome moment
then u realize u are alone
this ain't wholesome this is emotional damage.
wholesome is just happy sadge moment
while non wholesome are sadge SADGE moment
in the end it's just SADGE moment.
this is what i see on this game and other wholesome games
View attachment 1785406

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Ouch... That's very strange, I didn't encounter any problems with the game during installation and when I'm playing/reading it.
Hmm... try using Revo uninstaller to clean uninstall the game then try installing it again with Revo by right clicking the setup.exe

Don't forget to restart your PC after the uninstall then try installing it again...

How many hard drives do you have? and are you using a virtual machine wherein you tried installing the game?
I downloaded Revo Uninstaller and deleted multiple files related to it. The download works now, thank you very much.

Reactions: BlinkA1
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes