mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
My favorite game became a disaster! I removed the topic link from my signature
The updates don't have much content and the story of the game has gone to a direction where nothing special has happened after months, sex futa with the main character completely changed my opinion about the game and I don't want to play the new updates anymore! The story of the game is no longer attractive and the short updates are annoying!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I for one like the game, but I do have to say that it has kind of drifted for awhile since the Bimbo robot planet. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Are we going back to Earth soon?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
I watched the futa/gay scene, I've got to say that even though that's not my thing, it was superbly done. However I do encourage the developer to make this kind of content optional, since it definitely is a big turn off for many, and it would be a shame if that drives us away from one of best games here.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So how does the incest happen? Sounds like after sleeping for 1000 years it would also need a necrophilia tag.
Been said once or twice already but as you asked.
The Incest actually happened right at the start of the game.
Before the MC was even abducted by aliens.
The MC got to bang his Grandmother (I mean the human one not the clone).
When she got drunk and visited him in his room but if you binked at that time you probably missed it.

Just Sayin.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Been said once or twice already but as you asked.
The Incest actually happened right at the start of the game.
Before the MC was even abducted by aliens.
The MC got to bang his Grandmother (I mean the human one not the clone).
When she got drunk and visited him in his room but if you binked at that time you probably missed it.

Just Sayin.
We will also create a clone of our mother on the space station.

4.00 star(s) 117 Votes