Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
Can I say, as a person who doesn't mind Futa content on occasion, that I appreciate the Futa are actually Futa with pussies in these games. And not shemale.

I guess it's easier to model without the puss. But it's gotten to the point I find it annoying.

I just thought of this after running into a few games this weekend that went the lazy rout.

/rant over.

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Can I say, as a person who doesn't mind Futa content on occasion, that I appreciate the Futa are actually Futa with pussies in these games. And not shemale.

I guess it's easier to model without the puss. But it's gotten to the point I find it annoying.

I just thought of this after running into a few games this weekend that went the lazy rout.

/rant over.
Well, having a base female and adding a full set of dick with balls is the lazy route in DAZ-3D, just add both sets of genitals and shift around a bit if needed ;) Not sure, but I think I've seen preadjusted combined assets as well somewhere... Anyway the whole thing is not hard to do in Daz, would be different if one would actually model it themselves...
Having plain male genitals only is just lying to you...

Would have been nice and well apreciated by myself if it was as advertised a woman with a very large clit, these don't have balls and look quite different to a penis :D

Speaking of modeling, are there games available here with actual custom made 3d-models? Pretty much everything is done with Daz models or the Illusion games ones.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Well, having a base female and adding a full set of dick with balls is the lazy route in DAZ-3D, just add both sets of genitals and shift around a bit if needed ;) Not sure, but I think I've seen preadjusted combined assets as well somewhere... Anyway the whole thing is not hard to do in Daz, would be different if one would actually model it themselves...
Having plain male genitals only is just lying to you...

Would have been nice and well apreciated by myself if it was as advertised a woman with a very large clit, these don't have balls and look quite different to a penis :D

Speaking of modeling, are there games available here with actual custom made 3d-models? Pretty much everything is done with Daz models or the Illusion games ones.
I think Peasant's Quest uses custom 3D models but don't quote me on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
Jul 6, 2021
I really hope we can get Futa NTS in the future. I mostly prefer NTR but in this game, I think NTS is best for it, since it's more power fantasy, just like this game. Other than that, I am optimistic for this game's future.

4.00 star(s) 117 Votes