Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Some Feedback:
1. The Englisch feels a little bit off, but more due to the overwall writing style (fast paced/no real reactions from the characters)
2. The Art is...fine? Surely not everybodys taste, but overall fitting to the plot, so its fine.
3. The "sex" so far is pretty much non-existant, so can't really give feedback on that.

What I would reccommend:

- Focus less on plot and more on the "good stuff"
- If you have to do plot, try to keep it simple. Good techno-babbel isn't easy, and just making up words kinda ruins the overall "Star Trek" Vibes you otherwise have going.
- Try not to be put off by any bad feedback, this has potential.

Last edited:

Kaay

Dec 2, 2019
Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker. Can you please explain in detail what exactly you mean?
Perhaps this will help me become better, but in general I need an editor who is a native speaker.
ur English is very good in my opinion whats right now in the game is not game breaking its just u have some ( typo ) here and there but ( for me ) its not a big deal and didnt affect me in the slightest
some people do get affected by it tho so like u said u need a native speaker to double check on the texts
in my honest opinion not to under mind others just my personal opinion i wouldnt focus on that so much since like i said ur English is pretty good (y)
good luck and wish u the best

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Feedback 17MOONKEYS
1. Great renders
2. Beautiful FMC characters in the game - Aisha & Pamela both look & behave like top tier MILFs, really looking forward to their content, Aisha's model looks god tier, can't to see Pamela's naked design
3. Barbie is cute, can't wait for her content
4. The robot guiding the MC is practical, makes scenes a bit funny ;)
5. Keep the dialogue as simple as possible, had no issues with understanding the dialogues, as long as the plot is clear to the people, should give them a good idea where the story is headed, don't stress about it too much
6. For me the USP is MILFs & Kirk :D [this is obviously subjective :love: ]
7. I don't mind kinetic novels, since this is VN to begin with not RPGM, the story is in your hands, please don't drop the ball
8. I know the sex renders look amazing, but try to have balance of story & sex renders in coming updates [33% dedicated to sex & 67% dedicated to story]

Looking forward to future updates
All the best <3
-DD69

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes