CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It's got three scenes that are skippable but unavoidable that are futa-on-male and/or male-on-futa (first scene is "futa-on-male" but it's just the MC grabbing the tip of the futa's "clit" and squeezing it to "milk" her into the condom at the club, second is the futa self-sucking while fantasizing of the MC fucking her pussy, and the third has both, with the MC blowing her, then fucking her pussy, then getting assfucked, which is all one scene that is a single opt in or out)

There's a ton of futa "clit" swinging around that's unavoidable and unskippable regardless, and there's a scene where she gets another LI to give her a blowjob (because the MC wasn't paying enough attention to her yet, seriously I don't know how this game doesn't have the NTR tag on it after that scene, but whatever) that is both unavoidable and unskippable, which is what leads to the aforementioned third scene after the MC confronts her about it and she "promises to leave his girls alone if he keeps her pleasured himself" which makes it pretty clear the MC is going to continue getting dicked down by the futa.

Unless the dev actually finally gives the game an actual choice and lets it split between staying as a shota or going adult, or something, and the adult path lets you stop being a sub to the futa, and only have male-on-futa for that path going forward (although it would still have the issue of having unavoidable futa-on-male and the futa-on-female NTR stuff in the early game that would turn people off, but still). But it's more likely we'll never get that far, and instead it'll just devolve into the MC being a sub for the futa, and letting her fuck all his girls or something, 2 minutes worth of update every 3 months at a time.
So.... Your options are be a cuck or gay pegging... yeah.. no

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hey 17MOONKEYS, just finished playing the game and I loved it, great tone, good story, some very well-chosen camera angles, funny dialogues, sexy characters! I don't have a lot of stuff to criticize, but here's my bit of feedback on what I think you could improve :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it for the feedback. I'll be following the next releases :) Godspeed!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hey 17MOONKEYS, just finished playing the game and I loved it, great tone, good story, funny dialogues, sexy characters! I don't have a lot of stuff to criticize, but here's my bit of feedback on what I think you could improve :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it for the feedback. I'll be following the next releases :) Godspeed!
Thank You ❤

Reactions: FFTW and Punto
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes