returner

Sep 2, 2023
Hey, 17MOONKEYS ... sorry that I didn't get the opportunity to write before.

I think this update was pretty small. I was pretty miffed and unsatisfied by the experience. However, some of the posts before us made a point that gave me some idea.
Since you have been thinking of restarting one of the projects along with the 'Loving Son' VN - why not base each game on a separate aspect of the Futa-on-X genre?

I know I am not a paying subscriber so I try my hardest to not be a critic. But I think you are doing too much to express all these ideas at the same time. This will make it so that you don't do a satisfactory job on any of them. I would suggest - continuing the main game and releasing the others like a comic panel for all your subscribers. I think that way you get to express yourself, give value to your subscribers while keeping your vision for your original project intact.

Just my 2 cents. Hope my ramblings help!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I haven't checked this thread in a while does this still have unavoidable futa on male content?
yes and it's the reason I quit playing. In the beginning it was optional but then all of a sudden it wasn't and from what the thread is saying it hasn't changed. I was really hoping it would. Loved the original premise but this flip flop not so much.

Edit: Sorry Moon. I wasn't trying to bum you out but not everything any dev makes is for everyone we all have different likes as they say variety is the spice of life. So good luck.

Last edited:

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I haven't checked this thread in a while does this still have unavoidable futa on male content?
It's got three scenes that are skippable but unavoidable that are futa-on-male and/or male-on-futa (first scene is "futa-on-male" but it's just the MC grabbing the tip of the futa's "clit" and squeezing it to "milk" her into the condom at the club, second is the futa self-sucking while fantasizing of the MC fucking her pussy, and the third has both, with the MC blowing her, then fucking her pussy, then getting assfucked, which is all one scene that is a single opt in or out)

There's a ton of futa "clit" swinging around that's unavoidable and unskippable regardless, and there's a scene where she gets another LI to give her a blowjob (because the MC wasn't paying enough attention to her yet, seriously I don't know how this game doesn't have the NTR tag on it after that scene, but whatever) that is both unavoidable and unskippable, which is what leads to the aforementioned third scene after the MC confronts her about it and she "promises to leave his girls alone if he keeps her pleasured himself" which makes it pretty clear the MC is going to continue getting dicked down by the futa.

Unless the dev actually finally gives the game an actual choice and lets it split between staying as a shota or going adult, or something, and the adult path lets you stop being a sub to the futa, and only have male-on-futa for that path going forward (although it would still have the issue of having unavoidable futa-on-male and the futa-on-female NTR stuff in the early game that would turn people off, but still). But it's more likely we'll never get that far, and instead it'll just devolve into the MC being a sub for the futa, and letting her fuck all his girls or something, 2 minutes worth of update every 3 months at a time.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It's got three scenes that are skippable but unavoidable that are futa-on-male and/or male-on-futa (first scene is "futa-on-male" but it's just the MC grabbing the tip of the futa's "clit" and squeezing it to "milk" her into the condom at the club, second is the futa self-sucking while fantasizing of the MC fucking her pussy, and the third has both, with the MC blowing her, then fucking her pussy, then getting assfucked, which is all one scene that is a single opt in or out)

There's a ton of futa "clit" swinging around that's unavoidable and unskippable regardless, and there's a scene where she gets another LI to give her a blowjob (because the MC wasn't paying enough attention to her yet, seriously I don't know how this game doesn't have the NTR tag on it after that scene, but whatever) that is both unavoidable and unskippable, which is what leads to the aforementioned third scene after the MC confronts her about it and she "promises to leave his girls alone if he keeps her pleasured himself" which makes it pretty clear the MC is going to continue getting dicked down by the futa.

Unless the dev actually finally gives the game an actual choice and lets it split between staying as a shota or going adult, or something, and the adult path lets you stop being a sub to the futa, and only have male-on-futa for that path going forward (although it would still have the issue of having unavoidable futa-on-male and the futa-on-female NTR stuff in the early game that would turn people off, but still). But it's more likely we'll never get that far, and instead it'll just devolve into the MC being a sub for the futa, and letting her fuck all his girls or something, 2 minutes worth of update every 3 months at a time.
This story has gotten out of control and is developing on its own. I just follow the characters. I don't know what's going to happen next, but we have a plan.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and ZZBible128

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
This story has gotten out of control and is developing on its own. I just follow the characters. I don't know what's going to happen next, but we have a plan.
So in other words, "you have a plan" but you also can't say what, if anything, will happen in the game in the future because even you actually don't know yet what you'll do.

So it would be fair to say we should just assume that any update could include unavoidable content for literally anything if "the characters" lead you there? So anyone who is not interested in being jumpscared by a sudden new fetish being inserted would be better off waiting until the game is completely finished to find out what is included in the entire game, at this point?

Good to know.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So in other words, "you have a plan" but you also can't say what, if anything, will happen in the game in the future because even you actually don't know yet what you'll do.

So it would be fair to say we should just assume that any update could include unavoidable content for literally anything if "the characters" lead you there? So anyone who is not interested in being jumpscared by a sudden new fetish being inserted would be better off waiting until the game is completely finished to find out what is included in the entire game, at this point?

Good to know.
Correct.

Reactions: hogjimla

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Thank you for the answer I don't mind male on futa stuff. But futa on male is not for me. It sucks because the game looks really good.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 163 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes