Dr. Smegma

Mar 18, 2022
Should pay a visit to GoG (Galaxy of Games). I find they're MUCH less shady than Steam are.
I honestly discourage anyone from buying anything from Steam, they're much more expensive compared to other platforms and they're offline half the time. Steam has lost traction in terms of being a reliable platform.

Speaking for myself of course, but, fuck Steam.
:cool:
That isn't remotely true but alright.

np1o1

Jun 11, 2017
ok, I'm usually a lurker. But I just had to ask.
How, is skipping the only actual sex scenes in your game a good alternative to forced futa rape?
Why is the main character even there?
Why isn't Galaxina the poster child? she gets the most action.
Why is the first character to be penetrated a MAN? One who APPARENTLY is to young to be allowed to fuck, BUT IS FINE DRINKING AND BEING FUCKED!
Oh wait! No that's right!
Barbarella got fucked first! RIGHT after they show a futa sucking her own dick.
Sure, you can skip it, but what's the scene that follows?
"oh uh, yeah you already came... and now your partner is catatonic. Sex scene over."
like FFS dude. I feel like I was so onboard until we got to the FIRST planet.

Edit: Btw skipping the scene where you are buttfucked doesn't resolve the issue of being drugged and buttfucked. why can I not simply say no? I did before. Fuck the cat. I'd have yeeted both him and Galaxina off the ship the moment it became mine.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
You want feedback.

Okay, Add animation to the sex scenes even if it's just 6-12 frames that Loop, it gives players a sense of motion at least making it easier to fap and see the action in motion.

Definitely have a story even if it's a somewhat slice of life feeling it helps for the MC to have a goal to work towards and a little something to keep us interested outside of sex.

I haven't tried the game yet but I will eventually if there are Animations added as I don't play games without animation... I don't need fancy smooth animation but at least like 4+ images that loop at a reasonable speed.

They need to be animation that auto loop to, I've send some games make me tap 40-60 times before the sex scene ended because it was just the same 4 images I had to tap through 40+ times

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
How prevalent is the mind control? on the first page it said something about a drug, but that was years ago. has the mind control content been expanded on or is it a one of thing?

lorminchia

Mar 17, 2020
this game was promising, now it's just meh.
idk what happened to be turned from fucking al the galaxy to becoming a slave of a futa, it was cool when all the milf wanted the mc.
and i also would like to fuck the futa and not to be fucked, or at least to have a decision about the thing like having an submissive futa with us that whant to be fucked and another choiche for other taste idk

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
The final problem was the overview. Even the times that I ignored the tags, and ignored the assets, the overview turned me off. There just isn't anything appealing about it to me. It starts by talking about aliens, which makes the game seem like a gag game, which I'm not interested in. Finally, it talks about sex dolls, something else I'm not interested in that further makes me think it's just a gag game.
Oh hey! The dev updated it didn't they? Before, the overview came across as a game that attempted to be funny with not much else going for it. While I enjoy humor, I don't want to play a game which seems to only exist to tell a joke every chance it gets. While I can find such games entertaining at first, they get a boring, or even annoying rather quickly.

The updated overview may not be much different, but it's much better. It comes across like the game doesn't take itself overly serious, but may still have some substance to it. I think that I may have been much more likely to play the game sooner if this was the original overview. While I'm not going to play this update, the dev obviously listens to feedback and I respect that. For that reason alone, I'll try the game again in a few updates.

I sincerely hope the dev continues to succeed.

Edit:
I see a lot of people complaining about a lack of animations. I'm obviously not someone the dev should pander to, but I'll throw in my two cents anyway. The game doesn't need animations. Animations are fundamentally not worth anyone's time, especially not the devs. The only thing animations will accomplish is to slow down development time just to add some subpar gifs. Not to mention it will take up a substantial amount of the devs time to actually learn, and then potentially add animations to the earliest releases. But at least people begging for it will shut up right? Surely they'll praise it and never complain about the increase in dev time right?

I personally believed that animations are problematic in this community. The growing demand for them simply creates another barrier that new and inexperienced developers have to overcome. I suspect it's a major reason why the amount of new games is decreasing and the amount of "everything is shit" posts are increasing.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so he changed the whole story? he is developing an entire VN based on Futa, hy ruin this game changing the story ..before you should be the saviou of all babyes and you should travel to earth to subi
t the Queen bitch...mc was travelling versus a station where he should have been modified...now there is nothing abou this anymore? can't belive ...2 game with sam content it's simply ridiculous

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes