TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So, gave this a spin. Really like Aisha, especially post injection ;). My only wish is we can trim up her pubes later, not saying full smooth just well trimmed and groomed. Certainly seems very interesting what we might be able to.. dictate.. customization down the line.

There is a campy humor to this. And while I usually am not into 'littleboy/young man' MCs it makes it fun.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I dont want to be too anoying and I know that the op says "sex dolls" but I wish the dev adds pregnancy. Edit: I didnt want to make another post so Im not a big fan of hair down there I know there is people into that but an option to less hair would be nice

Last edited:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Could you please give me some honest feedback?
Alright here is my feedback divided in sections:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall it looks interesting and have a good potential to be really good. It's nice that you are asking for feedback but take all of them inlcuding mine with a grain of salt, since they are opinions and at the end you should be doing what you feel confortable and interested on! Just be honest and say what type of content you are planing on doing, this way you will avoid too many complaints about content and will draw more people that are interested on what you are planing to include.

Another thing, make sure to take a decent pace regarding the development of the story, to be more especific i'll include a tip on how to make Mark actually essential in a way that makes sense but doesn't seem too rushed.
It would ideal to have him as essential because he can open some sort of lock designed for organic/humans only, this way it wouldn't seem too far off having some weak dude who just woke up to be "essential".

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I like the idea behind the plot.

Also, those renders are great.

For those we love hairy pussies on milfs, please Dev, do not change her biological type.

Looking for the next update!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting, i really like the female models we have seen so far, curves are great, i just hope i doesnt lean towards bimbo territory (seeing as most of the girls are sex toys). the story is different then a lot of what you see on this site, im interested to see where it goes.
the only thing im not into is the MC, not fond of MC that look like prepubescents children with giant dicks in this case it may literally be that. but thats not a deal break for me seeing as usually i dont like the MCs and its more of a difference in preference than a genuine critique.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I dont want to be too anoying and I know that the op says "sex dolls" but I wish the dev adds pregnancy. Edit: I didnt want to make another post so Im not a big fan of hair down there I know there is people into that but an option to less hair would be nice
Based on the in game description, the sex dolls are organic with some bionic parts. So the mass impregnation of sex dolls to restart the human race should be possible. Does beg the question of where the male sex dolls are and why they haven't already started impregnating the female dolls.

I'd like to second the request for having the girls shave. At the very least it would be nice to have an option for it. And futas are always a welcome addition to games.

I like the motherly bond Aisha is forming with MC, but I do have a couple problems with it. First, she goes from being very hostile towards him to surrogate mother in an instant. Which she does by raping him. Second, MC is very awkwardly aged. The pajamas and teddy bear imply he's pre-pubescent young but he looks closer to 19 (knocked down to maybe 16 thanks to the height difference between him and the women) which is way too old for them to have that kind of bond. If MC looked closer to 13, or if the bond developed slower, his age wouldn't make the relationship so odd.

Aisha's relationship isn't the only fast thing about this. Did I miss content somehow? It's hard to believe that the second release is about 2 minutes of dialogue and one sex scene. It's not just that the story is unfinished so far, it feels like there's gaps in the story that would be natural to tell. Aisha was clearly awake before MC but we don't see any of that. Aisha's physical changes would be a lot clearer and more important if we saw her go through them instead of just hearing her yell at MC and the robot about it. It would be nice to know why they only got one bed when they brought 2 people onto their ship. And what did they do between finding the cryopods and getting stuck orbitting bubble gum world? In addition to adding to the MC's story it'd be nice to see details like this fleshed out.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Aisha's relationship isn't the only fast thing about this. Did I miss content somehow? It's hard to believe that the second release is about 2 minutes of dialogue and one sex scene. It's not just that the story is unfinished so far, it feels like there's gaps in the story that would be natural to tell. Aisha was clearly awake before MC but we don't see any of that. Aisha's physical changes would be a lot clearer and more important if we saw her go through them instead of just hearing her yell at MC and the robot about it. It would be nice to know why they only got one bed when they brought 2 people onto their ship. And what did they do between finding the cryopods and getting stuck orbitting bubble gum world? In addition to adding to the MC's story it'd be nice to see details like this fleshed out.
I agree with it.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I have a plan.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Nice little intro.
Though I am worried, no virgin tag for Aisha, who was confirmed as a virgin.
Did the robot impregnate her in her sleep or can we still pop her cherry as MC?

I hope she is still a virgin. Would be good to be able to impregnate her ourselves instead of her getting raped and impregnated by the robot.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Nice little intro.
Though I am worried, no virgin tag for Aisha, who was confirmed as a virgin.
Did the robot impregnate her in her sleep or can we still pop her cherry as MC?

I hope she is still a virgin. Would be good to be able to impregnate her ourselves instead of her getting raped and impregnated by the robot.
Robot just injected MilkoGEN.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Yo.. the SPEED of me clicking the download button the moment i saw that aisha face render...

Will test soon after office hours, also here's hoping for even more exotic/ethnic looking dolls in the future, they're such a unique selling point for the game in a sea of generic-looking render models

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Made an Incest mod :) Sorry was bored and horny.
Just put it into the /game/ subdirectory. Enjoy! Love your work dev!

Had to make couple of changes to the dialogs to make the relationship work.

Edit: This doesnt work anymore.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn that's a great start! I normally hate reading, but there are many different angles during discussions and it kept me going.

Really love the concept of abduction and being injected with sperm that could control sex dolls. I'm kind of curious to see how the doll planet would look like. Barbie dolls in barbie mansions and pink everywhere. Since the Main Character isn't a doll, I was imagining he would go through the planet without being noticed and could bring some dolls with him on the way back.

Not quite sure I like the shota & Aisha being a "mom", but whatever.

Can't wait to see the rest of the story!

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes