verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Does beg the question of where the male sex dolls are and why they haven't already started impregnating the female dolls.
all male sex dolls and just in general all male creatures/humanoids in the WHOLE UNIVERSE are dead. gone forever. they will never come back.
mc is the only male this universe needs and will ever have :)

(i dont need this perfect harem universe to be ruined by stupid ass male sex dolls nobody even wants in the story who go around raping MY GIRLS)

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Android Port of
UFO [Ch. 1 v0.1a]
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Can you update your Android port please.

DGM

May 29, 2017
Fun game, not a fan of , it happened to quickly while she was under the impression to be married in 5 days.

Having it be more gradual would make it feel less abrupt

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
all male sex dolls and just in general all male creatures/humanoids in the WHOLE UNIVERSE are dead. gone forever. they will never come back.
mc is the only male this universe needs and will ever have :)

(i dont need this perfect harem universe to be ruined by stupid ass male sex dolls nobody even wants in the story who go around raping MY GIRLS)
I'm ok with that. Curious about how, but definitely not complaining. Maybe a quirk of the construction process causes sex dolls to only have daughters.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
It's looking good. Weird, but good. You could spend some more time establishing the protagonist maybe. Maybe show what he's like. Honestly it's not really enough content in here to give you good feedback. I'll need to see some more.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It's looking good. Weird, but good. You could spend some more time establishing the protagonist maybe. Maybe show what he's like. Honestly it's not really enough content in here to give you good feedback. I'll need to see some more.
Working on it.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes