Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Im out, bad move for removing the incest while asking how to make the perfect incest game.
Dev is a hypocrite + very unstable.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
You do you of course, but dont expect to not be called out on stuff like this.
Okay man, I will explain you if you want: I have a super incest plot, I can make it the best! But then I saw the news that the father raped his children and I became sick of incest, and I decided to give it up.

How do you like that true?

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Okay man, I will explain you if you want: I have a super incest plot, I can make it the best! But then I saw the news that the father raped his children and I became sick of incest, and I decided to give it up.

:unsure: We should show the Call of Duty developers news from Ukraine.

17MOONKEYS I hope you change your mind over time.

• Haha
Reactions: Zobra and Only1P

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

That's completely fine.
Good luck.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
It's fine... it's all very tight, like things are very given and there is no power of choice but the story takes you along, although I haven't found anything about femdom or futa (only the futadolls are mentioned). So we'll see what happens next in GumCity. For now and without the possibility of choosing, I don't know if it will have a sub path as I would like. I will wait for the next installment to see what it promises, the graphics look good and the narrative is nice.

I would like to see how the FutaDolls penetrate the MC, if there was any option to make it possible that would be great, he already dresses as a girl, it would be nice to see a bit of sissification for a change, let's just say the resources are there to do a lot of things but they don't get used .

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes