12qwerty67

Dec 21, 2020
creator... when is the next update will be in this site? are we going to see some juicy scenes in this update with aisha?? or is it going to be like a whole new start? also when do we meet the futa character that am seeing pictures of in the chat? I really like some milky sessions with her.
UFO 0.4 will be available until the end of the month, when the next update 0.4.2 will be released.

There are no new scenes with Aisha in version 0.4 but we have futa scenes.
Thanks man... Btw.. does the futa girl lactates???

Oct 14, 2021
The new girl is nice and hot, I really like HUGE TITS but hers look like balloons (full of air, empty inside) and I think it would be better if they looked more soft like Aisha's (not smaller), I mean, I LOVE THEM BIG but with a more natural look, soft, a bit heavy, with some veins. DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THE MODEL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, IT'S YOUR GAME, but if you add other characters with big lactating NATURAL tits would be awesome! I understand that there must be a diversity of sex dolls so the game doesn't get boring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
The new girl is nice and hot, I really like HUGE TITS but hers look like balloons (full of air, empty inside) and I think it would be better if they looked more soft like Aisha's (not smaller), I mean, I LOVE THEM BIG but with a more natural look, soft, a bit heavy, with some veins. DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THE MODEL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, IT'S YOUR GAME, but if you add other characters with big lactating NATURAL tits would be awesome! I understand that there must be a diversity of sex dolls so the game doesn't get boring.
She is genetically made like a cow, so for her such breasts are normal. She is not a human.

Show me some examples, whatexactly do you mean.

Reactions: Hadgar
Oct 14, 2021
She is genetically made like a cow, so for her such breasts are normal. She is not a human.

Show me some examples, whatexactly do you mean.
I'm thinking of models like Kristina Milan (enourmous lactating tits), Shanie Gaviria, Milena Velba, Demmy Blaze, Quana Stevens, Roxy Red... all this girls have HUGE TITS but they are not balloons, they are soft and heavy (they must feel some back pain for sure). As I said before, the model is really hot and I'm sure many users here love it, I'm really willing to see how will be the upcoming characters, just keep working.

I really appreciate that you listen and interact with the users, Thanks!

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I'm thinking of models like Kristina Milan (enourmous lactating tits), Shanie Gaviria, Milena Velba, Demmy Blaze, Quana Stevens, Roxy Red... all this girls have HUGE TITS but they are not balloons, they are soft and heavy (they must feel some back pain for sure). As I said before, the model is really hot and I'm sure many users here love it, I'm really willing to see how will be the upcoming characters, just keep working.

I really appreciate that you listen and interact with the users, Thanks!
I honestly agree with you , beacuse they look like giant implants. Still hot anyways

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
The game is pretty good. Loved it overall although I wanted some more action with the step grandmother :love:.

One suggestion I can give is you can divide the game into two paths femdom route and non-femdom route like give a choice to MC about the scenes and overall the plot and eventually the endings if you are planning multiple endings.

I personally want just the femdom route but having both routes will appeal to all audiences but more work for you I think rendering both the routes.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The game is pretty good. Loved it overall although I wanted some more action with the step grandmother :love:.

One suggestion I can give is you can divide the game into two paths femdom route and non-femdom route like give a choice to MC about the scenes and overall the plot and eventually the endings if you are planning multiple endings.

I personally want just the femdom route but having both routes will appeal to all audiences but more work for you I think rendering both the routes.
If I have not misunderstood this game will be a kinetic novel then without the possibility of choices and in my opinion this will not negatively affect the project given the potential represented so far.

I think instead that the success and interest in following this novel will depend on the quantity and quality of animations that I believe many of us expect and that we know depend on the professionalism that the dev will be able to acquire in the course of development, considering the shortcomings from him same declared in some past post in the thread.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If I have not misunderstood this game will be a kinetic novel then without the possibility of choices and in my opinion this will not negatively affect the project given the potential represented so far.

I think instead that the success and interest in following this novel will depend on the quantity and quality of animations that I believe many of us expect and that we know depend on the professionalism that the dev will be able to acquire in the course of development, considering the shortcomings from him same declared in some past post in the thread.
I add that, it seems that development has slowed down compared to the excellent initial sprint, perhaps due to the innumerable requests from supporters with which the dev tries to confront or other unclear factors for which the dev if he wants to can expose in response to this post.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

I too would love to have FemDom in the game, especially with characters like ❤Aisha❤ and ❤Alexandra❤.

If there were two different paths like what you described I think that it could make everyone happy with whatever each person prefers.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I add that, it seems that development has slowed down compared to the excellent initial sprint, perhaps due to the innumerable requests from supporters with which the dev tries to confront or other unclear factors for which the dev if he wants to can expose in response to this post.
As usual, I release an update about once a month, which is a normal pace for me. Someone else's opinion, criticism and requests are very important to me.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
As usual, I release an update about once a month, which is a normal pace for me. Someone else's opinion, criticism and requests are very important to me.
True but, as it started I was expecting more substantial updates.

However it was not a criticism or even a request but my point of view and if it bothered you can easily ignore it.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes